- Volume 59 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of Automatic Transferring Motor Driver for a Two-Motors-Driven Electrical Scooter
전후륜 자동절환기능을 갖는 2륜 전기오토바이용 모터 드라이버 개발
- 정대원 (호남대학교 전기공학과)
- Received : 2010.02.25
- Accepted : 2010.03.28
- Published : 2010.04.01
We developed to have an automatic transferring function of a two-motors-driven electrical scooter for women or seniors to use conveniently it since it has been previously to operate it in manual only. The function would be implemented by using master and slave micro-control units(MCU) in the system with the given input and output signals. The simulation and test of the system results show that the transition conditions of either higher accelerating speed and/or higher torque are demonstrated at the worst conditions, which means that the transition points might be set either at the 70% of accelerating speed or from the 100% of load torque. The developed equipment is very useful and has good performance in the real test and would be used for top brand and might be applicable to any other types of green cars.
Front-Rear Wheel Automatic Transferring;2-Wheel Driven Motorcycle;Electrical Motor Driver;Bumpless Transfer;Master-Slave Controller
Grant : 전후륜 자동전환 기능을 갖는 레포츠 차량용 모터 및 드라이버(제어기) 개발
Supported by : 한국산업기술진흥원
- 자동차 부품 연구원, "BLCD모터 적용 Sensorless 전기스쿠터 개발", 중소기업 기술혁신개발사업 최종보고서, 2002. 6
- 정대원, " 전후륜 자동전환 기능을 갖는 레포츠 차량용 모터 및 드라이버(제어기) 개발," 기술개발과제 수행계획서, 한국산업기술진흥원2009. 7
- 양형렬 외 3인, "비접촉식 자동차 전장용 신호 모니터링 장치 개발," 대한전기학회 광주전남지부 추계학술대회 논문집, 2009. 11
- D. M. Erdman, H. B. Harms, J.L. Oldenkamp,""Electronically Commutated DC Motors for the Appliance Industry,"" Conf. Rec. 1984 IEEE Ind. Applicat. Soc. Ann. Mtg., pp. 1339-1345.
- Gui-Jia Su and John W. McKeever, "Design of a PM Brushless Motor Drive for Hybrid Electrical Vehicle Application", http://www.ornl.gov/-webworks/cpr/pres/107923.pdf
- M. Lajoie-Mazenc, C. Villanueva, J. Hector, ""Study and Implementation of Hysteresis Controlled Inverter on a Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machine,"" Conf. Rec. 1984 IEEE Ind. Applicat. Soc. Ann. Mtg., pp. 426-430.
- Youbok Lee, Ph.D., Battery Fuel Measurement Using Delta-Sigma ADC Devices, AN1156 Technical Notes, Microchip Technolgy Co. 2008
- A. Kusko, S. M. Peeran, ""Brushless DC Motors Using Unsymmetrical Field Magnetization,"" Conf. Rec. 1986 IEEE Ind. Applicat. Soc. Ann. Mtg., pp. 774-780.
- G.J. Su, G. W. Ott, J. W. McKeever, K. S. Samons, R. L. Kessinger, ""Development of a Sensorless Speed Control Inverter for an Automotive Accessory Permanent Magnet Motor"", 2000 Future Car Congress, April 2000.
- B. V. Murty, ""Fast Response Reversible Brushless DC Drive with Regenerative Breaking,"" Conf. Rec. 1984 IEEE Ind. Applicat. Soc. Ann. Mtg., pp. 445-450.
- Amuliu Bogdan Proca, Ali Keyhani, "Analytical Model for Permanent Magnet Motors with Surface Mounted Magnets", IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion on Vol. 18, no. 3, p386-391, Sept. 2003 https://doi.org/10.1109/TEC.2003.815829
- T. M. Jahns, "Improved Reliability in Solid-state AC Drives by Means of Multiple Independent Phase Driven Units," IEEE Trans. Ind. Applicat., vol. IA-16, pp. 321-331, May/June 1980 https://doi.org/10.1109/TIA.1980.4503793
- dsPIC 30F4012 Data Sheets, Microchip Co.
- 정대원, 양승학, 모션콘트롤, 대영사, 2003. 2