- Volume 59 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
High-Performance Sensorless-Control of PMSM Using Back-EMF and Reactive Power
역기전력 및 무효전력에 의한 영구자석 동기전동기의 센서리스 속도제어 개선
- Received : 2010.01.21
- Accepted : 2010.03.22
- Published : 2010.04.01
This paper investigates a high-performance strategy for speed sensorless control of a permanent magnet synchronous motor. Two speed sensorless controls using back-EMF and reactive power are analyzed in this paper, and these two speed estimations are appropriately applied according to the steady and transient states for a high-performance sensorless control. The proposed sensorless control algorithm has a better performance compared to the conventional control algorithms.
Supported by : 부산대학교
- I. Boldea, "Control issues in adjustable speed drives." IEEE Ind. Elect. Magazine, vol.2, no.3, pp.32-50, Sept. 2008.
- J. Kim and S. Sul, "New approach for high performance PMSM drives without rotational position sensors," IEEE Trans. on Power Elect., vol.12, pp.904-911, Sept. 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/63.623009
- R. Krishnan, and P. Vijayraghavan, "Fast Estimation and Compensation of Rotor Flux Linkage in Permanent Magnet Synchronous Machines", IEEE ISIE, pp.661-666, Jul. 1999.
- Y. S. Kim, Y. K. Choi, and J. H. Lee, "Speed-sensorless vector control for permanent-magnet synchronous motors based on instantaneous reactive power in the wide-speed region," IEE Proc. Elec. Power App., vol.152, no.5, pp.1343-1349, Sept. 2005. https://doi.org/10.1049/ip-epa:20055231
- X. Xi, Z. Meng, L. Yongdong, and L. Min, "On-line estimation of permanent magnet flux linkage ripple for PMSM based on a Kalman filter", IEEE IECON, pp. 1171-1175, Nov. 2006.