- Volume 59 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Wavelet-Based Flashover Prediction Using High-Frequency Components
고주파 성분을 사용한 웨이블렛 기반 섬락 예측
- Song, Young-Chul (Kyungpook National University, School of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science)
- Received : 2010.01.27
- Accepted : 2010.03.03
- Published : 2010.04.01
In order to monitor operating performance of contaminated outdoor insulators, a wavelet-based flashover prediction method is proposed. In most cases, the low-frequency components, namely, fundamental,
- 김찬영, 김동명, 권태호, 이남우, "염분오손에 따른 배전설비의 누설전류 분석," 대한전기학회 2007년도 제38회 하계학술대회, 2007년, pp. 1476-1477.
- 김영석, 송길목, 김선구, "오염 환경하에서 고분자 절연 재료의 표면 누설전류 측정 및 열화 패턴 분석," 대한전기학회 2007년도 제38회 하계학술대회, 2007년, pp. 2080-2081.
- T. Suda, "Frequency Characteristic of Leakage Current Waveforms of an Artificially Polluted Suspension Insulator," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. Vol. 8, No. 4, pp. 705-709, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/94.946726
- M. Sato, A. Nakajiuma, and T. Komukai, "Spectral Analysis of Leakage Current on Contaminated Insulator by Auto Regressive Method,"1998 Annual Report of Conference on Electrical Insulator and Dielectric Phenomena, Atlanta, USA, pp. 64-66, 1998.
- A. H. El-Hag, S. H. Jayaram, and E. A. Cherney, "Fundamental and Low Frequency Harmonic Components of Leakage Current as a Diignosiic Tool to Study Aging of RTV and HTV Silicone Rubber in Salt-Fog," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. Vol. 10, No. 1, pp. 128-136, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2003.1176575
- Y. C. Song, J. J. Park, and D. H. Choi, "A Flashover Prediction Method for Contaminated Insulators using a Stochastic Analysis of Leakage Current," Jpn. J. Appl. Phys., Vol. 43, No. 5A, pp. 2693-2696, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1143/JJAP.43.2693
- Y. C. Song and D. H. Choi, "High-frequency components of leakage current as diagnostic tool to study aging of polymer insulators under salt fog," Electronics Letters, Vol. 41, pp. 684-685, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1049/el:20050516
- S. Chandrasekar, C. Kalaivanan, A. Cavallini, and G. C. Montanari, "Investigations on Leakage Current and Phase Angle Characteristics of Porcelain and Polymeric Insulator under Contaminated Conditions," IEEE Trans. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. Vol. 16, pp. 574-583, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2009.4815193