- Volume 59 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
The Preliminary EMC Analysis Between the COMS RE and the GEO Launch Vehicles RS
통신해양기상위성 복사방출과 정지궤도 발사체 복사감응과의 전자파 적합성 해석
- Received : 20100300
- Accepted : 20100300
- Published : 2010.04.01
In this paper, the preliminary EMC analysis process between the Communication, Ocean and Meteorological Satellite (COMS) and the Geostationary Earth Orbit (GEO) launch vehicles in the frequency range is described. The considered launch vehicles are Arian Ⅴ, Sea Launch, Land Launch, Atlas III&Ⅴ, Delta IV, Proton M/breeze M, Soyuz, H II-Aa. The launch vehicle Radiated Susceptibility (RS) specifications have been compared to COMS satellite Radiated Emission (RE) limits. The COMS Radiated Emission (RE) level is determined by calculating the radiated field equal to the quadratic sum of radiated emissions of each equipment switched "ON" during launch. As a result, The RS requirements of Arian V, Atlas III&V and Delta IV lauchers are compliant with COMS RE limits. The negative margins appear between the others launch vehicle RS (Sea Launch, Land Launch, Proton M/Breeze M, Soyuz and H II-A) and COMS RE. Then, if the launchers that have negative margin were chosen by the customer, The EMC tests should be performed at satellite level in order to demonstrate the compatibility with respect to launch vehicles requirements.
- 조영호, "MIL-STD-1553B 버스를 이용한 통신해양기 상위성의 시스템 버스 설계 및 분석" 전기학회논문지. 제57권, 제7호, pp.1285-1289, 2008.
- 김태윤, 임성빈, 최석원, "전도성 전자파환경에서의 다목적 실용위성 2호 시스템 설계 검증", 항공우주학회지, 제32권, 제8호, pp. 138-144, 2004.
- 김의찬, 이흥호, "통신해양기상위성과 정지궤도 발사체와의 전자파 적합성 해석", 대한전기학회지, 제57권, 제3호, pp. 439-445, 2008.
- 채태병, 오승엽, "정지궤도 인공위성의 전자파 호환성 해석", 한국한공우주학회지, 제36권, 제12호, pp.1207-1215, 2008.
- Starsem, Soyuz User's Manual, Issue. 3, Rev. 0, April 2001.
- Arianspace, Ariane V User's Manual, Issue. 3, Rev. 0, March 2000.
- Boeing, Delta IV Payload Planners Guide, October 1999.
- International Launch Services, Atlas Launch System Mission Planners's Guide, Rev. 9, September 2001.
- International Launch Services, Proton Launch System Mission Planners's Guide, Rev. 5, Issue 1, December 2001.
- Boeing, Sea Launch User's Guide, Rev. C, March 1996.
- Boeing, Land Launch User's Guide, July 2004.
- NASDA, H-IIA User's Manual, 2nd Ed, Rev. C, December 2001.
- International Launch Services, Angara Launch System Mission Planner's guide, Rev. 0, December 2002.