- Volume 36 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Phosphorus Removal (Characteristics by Anoxic Oxic Process) by Anoxic and Oxic Processed Combined with Iron Electrolysis
철 석출장치가 결합된 무산소.호기공정에 의한 인 제거 특성
Kim, Min-Ho;Kim, Young-Gyu;Kim, Soo-Bok
- Received : 2010.09.08
- Accepted : 2010.12.09
- Published : 2010.12.30
In this study, the (phosphorous removal) the characteristics of phosphorous removal due to (the iron compound precipitated) iron compound precipitation by iron electrolysis in (the anoxic. oxic process) anoxic and oxic processes (equipped with the) in an iron precipitation device were analyzed. During the device operation period, the average concentration of BOD, T-N, and T-P were 219.9 mg/l, 54.6 mg/l and 6.71 mg/l, respectively. The BOD/
iron electrolysis;Anoxic.Oxic;F/M ratio;loading;phosphorus removal
- Cho, I. H., Zoh, K. D., An, S. W., Chang, S. W. and Kim, Y. G. : Characterization of phosphorus removal in wastewater using iron precipitation reactor. Korean Journal of Environmental Health Science, 32(1), 89-95, 2006.
- U.S. EPA : Process Design Manual for Phosphorus Control. 1987.
- Envinet. Co. Ltd., Gakuyng Cosmo, Daejin Environment : Phosphorus Removal by Anoxic ..Oxic Pilot-Plant adding ferrous compound by Iron Electrolysis. 2009.
- James, B. R., Rabenhorst, M. C. and Frogen, G. A : Phosphorus sorption by peat and sand amended with iron oxiders or steel wool. Water Environment Research, 64(5), 699-705, 1967.
- Gangol, N. and Thodos, G. : Phosphate adsorption studies. Water Environment Research, 45(5), 842-849, 1973.
- Kavanaugh, M. C., Krejci, V., Weber, T., Eugster, J. and Roberts, P. V. : Phosphorus removal by postprecipitation with Fe(III). Water Environment Research, 50, 216-233, 1978.
- Groterud O. and Smoczynski, L. : Phosphorus removal from water by means of electrolysis. Water Research, 20(5), 667-669, 1986. https://doi.org/10.1016/0043-1354(86)90032-1
- Environmental Protection Agency, Water Standard Method of Korea, 2008.
- APHA-AWWA-WPCF : Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. American Public Health Association, 2002.
- Bard, A. T. : Encyclopedia of electrochemistry of the elements. New York and Basel, 4, 230-360, 1982.
- NIER, HRERC : Feasibility study on the application of physicochemical process for phosphorous removal in environmental facilities located in upper reaches of the watershed lake. GOVP1200947842, 160-169, 2009.
- Rabinowitz, B., Vassos, T. D., Dawsom, R. N. and Oldham, W. K. : Upgrading wastewater treatment plants for biological nutrient removal. Water Science Technology, 22(7/8), 53-60, 1990.
- Nicholls, H. A., Pitman, A. R. and Osborn, D. W. : The readily biodegradable fraction of sewage ; its influnence of phosphorus removal and measurement. Water Science Technology, 17, 73-87, 1985.
- EPA : Phosphorus Removal Design Manual,Environmtal Protection Agency, 1-87, 1987.
- Goncalves, R. F., Charlier, A. C. and Sammut, F. : Primary fermentation of soluble and particulate organic matter for wastewater treatment. Water Science Technology, 30(6), 53-62, 1994.
- Ryu, H. D., Min, K. K., Lee, J. H., Choi, K. Y., Lim, H. E., Kim, C. H. and Lee, S. I. : Development of BNR(Biological Nutrient Removal) process using Expanded Polystylene (EPS) media. Journal of Korean Society of Environmental Engineers, 28(1), 1-6, 2006.
- A Study on Phosphorus and Nitrogen Removal with Unit Operation in the Ferrous Nutrient Removal Process vol.39, pp.1, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5668/JEHS.2013.39.1.83