- Volume 13 Issue 6
Analysis on Safety and Ride Comfort of KTX According to Track Surface
고저틀림에 따른 KTX 주행거동 특성 분석
- Received : 2010.11.03
- Accepted : 2010.11.30
- Published : 2010.12.06
Track irregularities is one of key factors influencing running behavior of train. In order to ensure safety and ride comfort, it is highly important that relationship between track irregularity and running behavior of vehicle is identified and the criteria for track irregularities is adequately established. Numerical analysis was conducted to investigate influence of surface on running behavior of KTX and various wavelength and amplitude of surface were considered in numerical analysis. Derailment, lateral load, bogie acc., body acc. of numerical analysis results were investigated to evaluate the effect on track profile on safety and ride comfort of KTX.
- Korea Rail Network Authority (2008) Maintenance Standard for Railroad.
- M. El-Sibaie, D. Jamieson, D.C. Tyrell, J.C. Dorsey, et al (1997) Engineering Studies in Support of the Development of High-Speed Track Geometry Specifications, IEEE/ASME Joint Railroad Conference.
- K.D. Kang (2004) A Study of Analysis Method for the Track Geometry Measuring Data on High Speed Railway, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 7(4), pp. 291-295.
- S.S. Kim, C.S. Park (2008) High Speed Rail Measurement System of HSR-350x, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 11(2), pp. 115-119.
- B.K. Woo, Y.H Kim, U.S Yun, K.H Kim, et al (2009) Analysis of Relationship between the Irregularities of Rail Weld Surface and Track Irregularities, Proceeding of the Korean Society for Railway, Korea, pp. 539-545.
- I.Y. Choi, D.H. Koo, S.W. Jeon, D.G. Park, Characteristics of the Running behavior and Safety for KTX due to Vertical Alignment, Proceeding of the Korean Society for Railway, Korea, pp. 1555-1560.
- Testing and approval of railway vehicles from the point of view of their dynamic behaviour - Safety - Track fatigue - Ride quality, UIC 518, 2005.