- Volume 13 Issue 6
The Analysis on the Effects of the Failure Reduction Strategies of the Railway Facilities
도시철도 시설물 장애감소 전략과 효과 분석- 서울도시철도공사를 중심으로 -
- Received : 2010.09.17
- Accepted : 2010.11.22
- Published : 2010.12.06
Seoul Metropolitan Rapid Transit Corporation, managing the line number 5,6,7 and 8 has inspected and maintained for the maintenance of the facilities spread in the extended 152km and 148 stations. Despite the thorough inspection for prevention of the facility failure, the failure has continuously occurred, due to the environmental factors of the underground, mechanical worn-out caused by frequent use, aging facilities, system error, negligence on use, etc. We have achieved a 53.4% reduction in the number of failure by the end of June, 2010 by breaking the conventional way of inspections and maintenance and by adopting quantitative goal management and new way of work. In this paper, we will analyze the problems of inspections and maintenance of the railway facilities, the failure reduction strategy and the performance of each strategy.
- S.M.R.T (2010) The Transportation Plan of S.M.R.T.
- S.M.R.T (2009) Management Performance Report.
- S.M.R.T (2009-2010) Monthly Failure Analysis Report.
- J.R. Kim (2009) The establishment of 5678 creative organization for Becoming the supreme 5678 K.A.L.P.E, 5(1), pp. 63-79.
- J.H. Park (2010) SMRT Talk & Flash(STnF) Implementation and Performance K.A.L.P.E, 6(1), pp. 73-96.
- K.R.R.I (2006) A Study on the Standard and Information System for Urban Transit Maintenance, M.O.C.T K.I.C.T.E.P, Vol. 1.
- K.J. Park, T.K. Ahn, J.R. Shin (2006), A Study on the Standard and Information System for Urban Transit Maintenance, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 9(5), pp. 539-543.
- W.D. Lee, J.R. Shin, H.Y. Lee, T.K. Ahn (2004), Development of the Database System for Maintenance of Station Facilities in Urban Transit, 2008 Spring Conf. of Korean Society for Railway, pp. 295-300.
- H.J. Lee, K.H. Kook (2009) The Effects of the Service Orientation on Job Satisfaction and Customer Orientation of the Urban Railway-operating Company, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 12(5), pp. 761-771.
- K.H. Kim (2004) A Study on the Factors that Influence MBO Effectiveness, Journal of the K.A.P.A, 38(1), pp. 93-114.
- S.C. Lee (1997) Operating Strategies of Service Firms, SERI, pp. 19.
- Brian Tracy (2003), Goals, Gimmyoung Publicher, Inc.
- H.Y. Lee, S.Y. Han, K.J. Park, C.H. Bae, M.W. Suh (2004) A Study on the Construction Methodology of Preventive Maintenance System for Urban Transit, Journal of the Korean Society for Railway, 7(3), pp. 245-250.