- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
AST Creating and Crosscutting Concern Weaving Mechanism for Class Optimization in .NET Framework
닷넷 프레임워크에서 클래스 최적화를 위한 추상구조트리 생성 및 크로스커팅 위빙 메커니즘
- Published : 2010.02.28
The enterprise system is becoming more complex and larger. With the changes of the times, the system is developing to object-oriented programming method(OOP). However, the same code inserts to the core class repetitiously in the OOP, that causes a decrease in productivity and a trouble of application of another requirement. To solve this weak point, we propose a weaving mechanism what applies to metadata and crosscutting concern. For a class optimization and an integration between different languages, we take the following way. This paper uses three ways, those are, metadata generation using reflection, transformation to Abstract Syntax Tree, and mapping through crosscutting information specified XML. Through the proposed theory, class optimization can be accomplished by solving a functional decentralization and a confusion of codes.
Class Optimization;Metadata;Crosscutting Concern;Abstract Syntax Tree
- L. John, "Cross-Language Load-Time Aspect Weaving on Microsoft’s Common Language Runtime,” Demonstration at the 1st International Conference on Aspect-Oriented Software Development, 2002(4).
- R. Awais, G. Alessandro, and M. Ana, “Aspect-oriented software development beyond programming,” Proceedings of the 28th international conference on Software engineering, pp.1061-1062, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1145/1134285.1134506
- G. Kiczales, E. Hilsdale, J. Hugunin, M. Kersten, and W. G. Griswold, “Getting started with aspectJ,” Commun. ACM, Vol.44, No.10, pp.59-65, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1145/383845.383858
- H. Erik and H. Jim, “Advice weaving in AspectJ,” Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on Aspect-oriented software development, pp.26-35, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1145/976270.976276
- H. Youssef and Constantinos A. Constantinides, “The development of generic definitions of hyperslice packages in Hyper/J,” ETAPS 2003 Workshop on Software Composition, pp.127-134, 2003.
- B. Jonas, “What are the key issues for commercial AOP use,” How does AspectWerkz address them&quest, Proceedings of the 3rd international conference on Aspect-oriented software development, pp.22-24, 2004(3). https://doi.org/10.1145/976270.976273
- J. Nico, T. Eddy, S. Frans, and J. Wouter, “Adding dynamic reconfiguration support to JBoss AOP,” Proceedings of the 1st workshop on Middleware-application interaction in conjunction with Euro-Sys 2007, pp.1-8, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1145/1238828.1238830
- V. Safonov, “Aspect.NET- a Framework for Aspect-Oriented Programming for .Net platform and C# language,” .NET Developer's Journal, pp.28-33, 2005(7).
- W. Schult and A. Polze, “Aspect-Oriented Programming with C# and .NET," In 5th IEEE International Symposium on Object-oriented Real-time Distributed Computing, pp.241-248, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/ISORC.2002.1003711