- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Implementation of Digital Light Drawing System based on Stereo Vision
스테레오 비전 기반 Light Drawing 시스템 구현
- Published : 2010.02.28
Light Drawing is a photographic technique which exposures are made at night or in a darkened room usually by moving a hand-held light source. Due to the limitations of equipment and environment, users having difficulty in drawing a picture in 3D space. If user take a light drawing, they need a camera that have function and darkened environment. Alternative solution is that we can make a light drawing picture by using the computer drawing tool as in Photoshop. Nevertheless, this solution will let the User lose their interest in drawing because this solution cannot synchronize between the real action of human hand motion and the electronic input devices such as mouse and keyboard. This paper proposed a digital content that can make light drawing easier. We used a digital content that will facility Light Drawing easier. We can measure the light spot position by using the stereo camera. Based on the measured position of the light spot, we reproduce light drawing in virtual space by using drawing effect method.
Media Art;Interactive;Digital Contents
- Bill Baxter, Vincent Scheib, Ming C. Lin, Dinesh Manocha, "DAB: interactive haptic painting with 3D virtual brushes," Proceedings of the 28th annual conference on Computer graphics and interactive techniques, 2001(8).
- D. F. Keefe, "Cavepainting : A Fully Immersive 3D Artistic Medium and Interactive Experience," 2001 symposium on Interactive 3D Graphics, pp.85-93, 2001(3). https://doi.org/10.1145/364338.364370
- Carolina Cruz-Neira, Daniel J. Sandin, Thomas A. DeFanti, Robert V. Kenyon, and John C. Hart, "The CAVE: audio visual experience automatic virtual environment," Communications of the ACM, Vol..35 No.6, pp.64-72, 1992(6). https://doi.org/10.1145/129888.129892
- 김수인, 남궁재찬, “스테레오 비젼 시스템에서의 이동객체 추출 및 거리 측정”, 멀티미디어학회 논문지, Vol.5, pp.272-280, 2002.
- 조재일, 최승민, 장지호, 황대환, "지능형 로봇 스테레오 비전 처리 기술", 전자통신동향분석, 제 22권, 제2호, pp.38-47, 2007.
- Y. Wang, D. Shen, and E. K. Teoh, "Lane detection using Catmull-Rom Spline," IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Vechicles, pp.51-57, 1998.