- Volume 10 Issue 2
Stereoscopic technology can be regarded as core basis technology which is commonly requested in field of next generation stereoscopic multi media information communication. Realization of stereoscopic image in order to express natural images that are close to reality is a part that human constantly put effort, it first began with visual recognition system, went through stereo picture by using binocular disparity and were conducted as video clip stereoscopic age. Life is changing, a new culture is formed, there were technological development which realized imagination as reality based on expansion of IT industry and core trend, and there is 3D stereoscopic image technology in the center. We will look at technology development tendency and development strategy of 3D stereoscopic image in this essay, and will suggest efficient usage plan of 3D stereoscopic image technology for continuous market expansion.
- R. Francoise, Paris in 3D: From the Stereoscope to Reality 1850-2000, Booth-Clibbom Editions, 2000.
- Jacobson, Linda, Cyber Art: Exploring Art and Technology, Miller Freeman Inc, 1992.
- Saxby, Manual of Practical Holography, Focal Press, 1991.
- 김도연, 우리시대 기술혁명, 생각의 나무, 2004.
- 김정삼, “3차원 입체영상(3DTV)기술산업의 육성 방향”, 방송공학회지, 제6권, 제2호, pp4-9, 2001.
- 김정환, “입체영상의 과학적 재현방법과 영화에서의 예술적 적용”, 한국영화학회, Vol.20, 2005.
- 노형준, 3차원 입체영상의 기술과 특허동향, 한국특허정보원, 2005.
- 박경세, “입체영상 특성 및 응용”, 한국방송영상산업진흥원, 통권 58호, pp.1-12, 2008.
- 베리 킴, 입체영화 산업론, MJ미디어, 2009.
- 이문영. 정진헌, “3D 애니메이션을 위한 입체 영상 제작기법에 관한 연구”, 한국일러스아트학회, Vol.11, No.4, 2008.