- Volume 10 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Affecting Factors on Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction Measured using 64-slice MDCT
64 절편 MDCT를 이용한 심장CT에서 측정된 좌심실 구혈률에 영향을 미치는 요인
- Published : 2010.02.28
This study was to analysis what factors could affect left ventricle ejection fraction(LVEF) using 64-slice multidetector CT. 164 patients(84 men, 80 women) had a cardiac CT in this study, and their blood pressure, body mass index(BMI), heart rate(HR) measured. LVEF was 52.00
64-slice Multidetector CT;Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction;Body Mass Index;Heart Rate
- L. Pilote, J. Silberberg, R. Lisbona, and A. Sniderman, "Prognosis in patients with low left ventricular ejection fraction after myocardial infarction. Importance of exercise capacity," Circulation, Vol.80, No.6, pp.1636-1641, 1989. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.80.6.1636
- K. Hina, S. Kusachi, and K. Iwasaki, "Progression of left ventricular enlargement in patients with hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: incidence and prognostic value," Clin Cardiol, Vol.16, No.5, pp.403-407, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1002/clc.4960160507
- P. Garot, O. Pascal, and M. Simon, "Impact of microvascular integrity and local viability on left ventricular remodelling after reperfused acute myocardial infarction," Heart, Vol.89, No.4, pp.393-397, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1136/heart.89.4.393
- T. Sharir, G. Germano, and P. B. Kavanagh, "Incremental prognostic value of post-stress left ventricular ejection fraction and volume by gated myocardial perfusion single photon emission computed tomography," Circulation, Vol.100, No.10, pp.1035-1042, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.100.10.1035
- Y. W. Wu, M. Tadamuro, and M. Yamamuro, "Estimation of global and regional cardiac function using 64-slice computed tomography: a comparison study with echocardiography, gated- SPECT and cardiovascular magnetic resonance," Int J Cardiol, Vol.128, No.1, pp.69-76, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijcard.2007.06.017
- A. K. Chung, S. R. Das, and D. Leonard, "Women have higher left ventricular ejection fractions than men independent of differences in left ventricular volume: the Dallas Heart Study," Circulation, Vol.113, No.12, pp.1597-1604, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.105.574400
- A. T. Yamada, Campos Neto Gde C., and Soares J. Jr, "Gender difference in ventricular volumes and left ventricle ejection fraction estimated by myocardial perfusion imaging: comparison of Quantitative Gated SPECT(QGS) and Segami software programs," Arg Bras Cardiol, Vol.88, No.3, pp.285-290, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0066-782X2007000300006
- S. Dobala, S. Crugnale, D. Yang, and M. F. Di Cali, "Effect of body mass index on left ventricular cavity size and ejection fraction," Am J Cardiol. Vol.97, No.5, pp.725-729, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2005.09.122
- B. D. Powell, M. M. Redfield, K. A. Bvbee, W. K. Freeman, and C. S. Rihal, "Association of obesity with left ventricular remodelling and diastolic dysfunction in patients without coronary artery disease," Am J Cardiol, Vol.98, No.1, pp.116-120, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjcard.2006.01.063
- World Health Organization western pacific region, "The asia-pacific perspectives; redefining obesity and its treatment," 2000.
- D. Mele, M. Campana, and M. Sclavo, "Impact of tissue harmonic imaging in patients with distorted left ventricles: improvement in accuracy and reproducibility of visual, manual and automated echocardiographic assessment of left ventricular ejection fraction," Eur J Echocardiogr, Vol.4, No.1, pp.59-67, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1053/euje.2002.0619
- 강재황, 박은숙, 강병선, 임현옥, 최동주, 이근우 등, “정상 한국인에서 게이트혈액풀스캔을 이용한 좌심실 심기능지표들의 분석”, 대한핵의학회지, 제28권, 제1호, pp.52-61, 1994.
- B. Berkalp, V. Cesur, D. Corapcioglu, C. Erol, and N. Baskal, "Obesity and left ventricular diastolic dysfunction," Int J Cardiol, Vol.52, No.1, pp.23-26, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/0167-5273(95)02431-U
- F. H. Messerli, K. Sundugaard-Riise, E. Reisiu, G. Dreslinski, F. G. Dunn, and E. Frohlich, "Disparate cardiovascular effects of obesity and arterial hypertension," Am J Med, Vol.74, No.5, pp.808-812, 1983. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9343(83)91071-9
- J. P. Coffev and J. C. Hill, "Gated single photon emission tomography MIBI stress perfusion imaging for assessing cardiac output and index in obese and non-obese patients," Ir J Med Sci, Vol.176, No.4, pp.297-303, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11845-007-0100-4
- 강덕희, "고혈압환자에서 도플러 심초음파를 이용한 좌우심실 이완기능에 관한 연구", 이화여자대학교 대학원 석사학위논문, 1991.
- R. O. Bonow, E. Lakatos, B. J. Maron, and S. E. Epstein, "Serial long-term assessment of the natural history of asymptomatic patients with chronic aortic regurgitation and normal left ventricular systolic function," Circulation, Vol.84, No.4, pp.1625-1635, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.84.4.1625
- R. J. Rodeheffer, G. Gerstenblith, L. C. Becker, J. L. Fleg, M. L. Weisfeldt, and E. G. Lakatta, "Exercise cardiac output is maintained with advancing age in healthy human subjects: Cardiac dilatation and increased stroke volume compensate for a diminished heart rate," Circulation, Vol.69, No.2, pp.203-213, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.CIR.69.2.203
- T. Mochizuki, K. Murase, and H. Higashino, "Two-and three dimensional CT ventriculography: a new application of helical CT", AJR, Vol.174, No.1, pp.203-208, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2214/ajr.174.1.1740203
- M. L. Weisfieldt, "Left ventricular function, The aging heart," New York Raven Press, pp.297-316, 1980.