- Volume 20 Issue 6
Equations of motion of thin-walled composite H-type cross-section beams exposed to concentrated harmonic and non-harmonic time-dependent external excitations, incorporating a number of nonclassical effects of transverse shear, primary and secondary warping, and anisotropy of constituent materials are derived. The forced vibration response characteristics of a composite H-type cross-section beam exhibiting the circumferentially asymmetric stiffness(CAS) configuration are exploited in connection with the structural bending-torsion coupling resulting from directional properties of fiber reinforced composite materials.
Supported by : 충남대학교
- Birman, V. and Bert, C. W., 1987, “Behavior of Laminated Plates Subjected to Conventional Blast,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 6, No. 3, pp. 145-155. https://doi.org/10.1016/0734-743X(87)90018-2
- Cederbaum, G., Librescu, L. and Elishakoff, I., 1988, “Dynamic Response of Flat Panels Made of Advanced Composite Materials Subjected to Random Excitation,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 84, No. 2, pp. 660-666. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.396845
- Librescu, L. and Nosier, A., 1990, “Response of Shear Deformable Elastic Laminated Composite Flat Panels to Sonic Boom and Explosive Blast Loadings,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 28, No. 2, pp. 345-352. https://doi.org/10.2514/3.10395
- Librescu, L. and Na, S. S., 1998, “Dynamic Response Control of Thin-walled Beams to Blast and Sonic-boom Using Structural Tailoring and Piezoelectrically Induced Boundary Moment,” Journal of Applied Mechanics, Trans. ASME, Vol. 65, pp. 497-504. https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2789082
- Icardi, U., Di Sciuva, M. and Librescu, L., 2000, “Dynamic Response of Adaptive Cross-ply Cantilevers Featuring Interlaminar Bonding Imperfections,” AIAA Journal, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp. 499-506. https://doi.org/10.2514/2.988
- Song, O. and Librescu, L., 1995, “Bending Vibration of Cantilevered Thin-walled Beams Subjected to Time-dependent External Excitations,” Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 98, No. 1, pp. 313-319. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.414358
- Librescu, L. and Na, S. S., 1998, “Dynamic Response of Cantilevered Thin-walled Beams to Blast and Sonic Boom Loadings,” Journal of Shock and Vibration, Vol. 5, pp. 23-33. https://doi.org/10.1155/1998/526216
- Na, S. S. and Librescu, L., 2001, “Dynamic Response of Elastically Tailored Adaptive Cantilevers of Nonuniform Cross-section Exposed to Blast Pressure Pulses,” International Journal of Impact Engineering, Vol. 25, No. 9, pp. 1847-1867.
- Lim, H. S. and Yoo, H. H., 2006, “Analysis of an Impulsively Forced Rotating Cantilever Beam,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 16, No. 3, pp. 226-232. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2006.16.3.226
- Kim, N. E., Hyun, S. H. and Yoo, H. H., 2003, “Nonlinear Modeling Employing Hybrid Deformation Variables and Frequency Response Characteristics of a Cantilever Beam Undergoing Axially Oscillating Motion,” Transactions of the Korean Society for Noise and Vibration Engineering, Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 210-216. https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVN.2003.13.3.210