Supported by : 한국연구재단
- L. Ding, G.a. Worrell, T.D. Lagerlund, and B. He, "Ictal source analysis: localization and imaging of causal interactions in humans.," NeuroImage, vol. 34, pp. 575-86, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2006.09.042
- I. Florindo, F. Bisulli, F. Pittau, I. Naldi, P. Striano, S. Striano, R. Michelucci, S. Testoni, A. Baruzzi, and P. Tinuper, "Lateralizing value of the auditory aura in partial seizures.," Epilepsia, vol. 47, pp. 68-72, 2006.
- S. Baillet, J.C. Mosher, and R.M. Leahy, "Electromagnetic Brain Mapping", IEEE Signal Process. Mag., no. 11, pp.14-30, 2001.
- B. He, Modeling and Imaging of Bioelectric Activity: Principles and Applications, Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers, 2004.
- J. Mosher, P. Lewis, and R. Leahy, "Multiple dipole modeling and localization from spatio-temporal MEG data," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 39, pp. 541-557, 1992. https://doi.org/10.1109/10.141192
- X. Xu, B. Xu, and B. He, "An alternative subspace a pproach to EEG dipole source localization," Phys. Med. Biol., vol. 49, pp. 327-343, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1088/0031-9155/49/2/010
- K. Kim, Y.H. Lee, H. Kwon, J.M. Kim and J.H. Bae, "Independent component analysis for synthetic aperture magnetometry in magnetocardiography," Comput Biol Med., vol. 36, 253-261, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.compbiomed.2004.11.005
- M. Fuchs, M. Wagner, and J. Kastner, "Boundary element method volume conductor models for EEG source reconstruction.," Clin. Neurophysiol., vol. 112, pp. 1400-1407, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1388-2457(01)00589-2
- M. Hamalainen, R. Hari, R. Ilmoniemi, J. Knuutila, and O. Lounasmaa, "Magnetoencephalography-theory, instrumentation, and applications to noninvasive studies of the working human brain," Rev. Mod. Phys., vol. 65, pp. 413-497, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1103/RevModPhys.65.413
- J.P. Marques, J. Rebola, P. Figueiredo, A. Pinto, F. Sales, and M. Castelo-Branco, "ICA decomposition of EEG signal for fMRI processing in epilepsy.," Hum. Brain Mapp., vol. 30, pp. 2986-2996, 2008.
- E. Urrestarazu, J. Iriarte, M. Alegre, M. Valencia, C. Viteri, and J. Artieda, "Independent component analysis removing artifacts in ictal recordings," Epilepsia, vol. 45, pp. 1071-1078, 2004.
- S. Sanei, M.A. Latg, and L. Shoker, "Detection and localization of epileptic seizures using ICA," Proc. IEEE Sensor Array and Multichannel Signal Processing Workshop, pp. 20-23, 2004.
- K.Y. Jung, D.W. Seo, D.L. Na, C.S. Chung, I.K. Lee, K. Oh, C.H. Im, and H.K. Jung, "Source localization of periodic sharp wave complexes using independent component analysis in sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease," Brain Res., vol. 1143, pp. 228-237, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.brainres.2007.01.127
- J.S. Kim, Y.J. Jung, C.H. Im, E.Y.Kim, S.K. Lee, and C.K. Chung, "Localization and propagation analysis for ictal source rhythm by elctrocorticography," NeuroImage, in press, 2010.
- J. Haueisen, C. Ramon, M. Eiselt, H. Brauer, and H. Nowak, "Influence of tissue resistivities on neuromagnetic fields and electric potentials studied with a finite element model of the head," IEEE Trans. Biomed. Eng., vol. 44, pp. 727-735, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1109/10.605429
- J.S. Kim, C.H. Im, Y.J. Jung, E.Y. Kim, S.K. Lee, and C.K.Chung, "Localization and propagation analysis for ictal source rhythm by elctrocorticography," NeuroImage, vol. 52, pp. 1279-1288, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2010.04.240
- L. Ding, G.A. Worrell, T.D. Lagerlund,and B. He, "Ictal source analysis: Localization and imaging of causal interactions in humans," NeuroImage, vol. 34, pp. 575-586, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neuroimage.2006.09.042