- Volume 28 Issue 5
This study presents a sensitivity analysis method for stochastic user equilibrium of multi-modal network flows. We consider a multi-modal network consisting of a road network for passenger cars physically separated from a transit network for public transport. We first establish a sensitivity analysis method with respect to arbitrary link parameters and perform a sensitivity analysis with respect to link capacity and transit line frequency as practical link parameters. Next, We establish a sensitivity analysis method and perform the sensitivity analysis with respect to modal split by passenger car and public transit. As with the elasticity of economics, these results can be important information for analyzing changes in travel behavior due to the changes in operation and policy of transportation facilities, as well as for analyzing the effects of these operational changes and policies. These results also can be utilized as a tool to constitute a multi-modal network design problem by using cooperative game theory.
- 김병관.임용택.임강원(2004), "민감도 분석을 이용한 도로 혼잡통행료 산정 모형 개발", 대한교통학회지, 제22권 제5호, 대한교통학회, pp.139-149.
- 김병관(2010), "교통수단 선택을 고려한 다수단 연속형 교통망 설계 모형", 서울대학교 공학박사학위논문.
- 임용택(2004), "민감도 분석을 이용한 연속형 교통망설계모형의 개발", 대한교통학회지, 제22권 제2호, 대한교통학회, pp.65-76.
- Davis, G.(1994), "Exact solution of the continuous network design problem via stochastic user equilibrium assignment", Transportation Research , pp.61-75.
- Daganzo, C. F.(1982), "Unconstrained formulation of some transportation equilibrium problems", Transportation Science, Vol.16, pp.332-360. https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.16.3.332
- Hai Yang(1997), "Sensitivity analysis for the elastic-demand network equilibrium problem with applications", Transportation Research 31B, pp.55-70. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0191-2615(96)00015-X
- Hai Yang, Michael G. H. Bell(1997), "Traffic restraint, road pricing and network equilibrium", Transportation Research 31B, pp.303-314.
- Hai Yang, William H. K. Lam(1996), "Optimal road tolls under condition of queueing and congestion", Transportation Research 30A, pp.319-332.
- Jiang Qian Ying, Toshihiko Miyagi(2001), "Sensitivity Analysis for Stochastic User Equilibrium Network Flow-A Dual Approach", Transportation Science, Vol. 35, No. 2, pp.124-133. https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.126.96.36.19937
- Jiang Qian Ying, Hai Yang(2005), "Sensitivity of stochastic user equilibrium flows in a bi-modal network with application to optimal pricing", TR-B, Vol. 39, pp.769-795. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.trb.2003.09.003
- Michael J. Maher et al.(2001), "A bi-level programming approach for trip matrix estimation and control problem with stochastic user equilibrium link flow", Transportation Research 35B, pp.23-40. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0191-2615(00)00017-5
- Qiu, Y., T. L. Magnanti(1989), "Sensitivity analysis for variational inequalities defined on polyhedral sets", Math. Oper. Res 14, pp.410-432. https://doi.org/10.1287/moor.14.3.410
- SheffiY.(1985),"UrbanTransportation Networks:Equilibrium Analysis with MathematicalProgrammingMethods", Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, NJ.
- Tobin, R. L., T. L. Friesz(1988), "Sensitivity analysis for equilibrium network flows", Transportation Science, Vol. 22, pp.242-250. https://doi.org/10.1287/trsc.22.4.242
- Williams, H.C.W.L.(1977), "On the formation of travel demand models and economics measures of user benefit", Environment and Planning 9A, pp.285-344. https://doi.org/10.1068/a090285