- Volume 34 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Optimization of Vertical Roller Mill by Using Artificial Neural Networks
신경회로망을 이용한 수직형 롤러 분쇄기의 최적설계
- Lee, Dong-Woo (Dept. of Mechanical Engineering, Dong-A Univ.) ;
- Cho, Seok-Swoo (Dept. of Vehicle Engineering, Kangwon Nat'l Univ.)
- Received : 2009.10.14
- Accepted : 2010.04.26
- Published : 2010.07.01
The vertical roller mill is important for machine grinding and mixing various crude materials in the process of producing Portland cement. A vertical roller mill is subjected to cyclic bending stress because of the roller load. Because of the cyclic bending stress, only
Vertical Roller Mill;Neural Networks;Optimization
- Tongyang Cement Co., 1993,"Maintenance ofTable Liner for Vertical Roller Mill," pp. 16-19.
- Kim, Y. S., Kim, J. H. and Lee, J. S., 2000,"Optimization of Transonic Airfoil using GAbased on Neural Network and Mutilple RegressionModel," Transactions of KSME, A, Vol.6, No.12, pp. 2556-2564.
- Eschenauer, H., Koski, J. and Osyczka, A., 1990,"Multicriteria Design Optimization," Springer-Verlag.
- Daly, P., 1998, "Multidisciplinary Structural Optimization utilizing Genetic Algorithm Capabilities," Proceedings of the AIAA/USAF/NASA/ ISSMO Symposium on Multidisciplinary Analysis and Optimization-Part I, pp.553-558.
- X-Wu, and Ghabusi, J., 1993, "Modelling TheCyclic Behavior of Concrete Using AdaptiveNeural Network," Computational mechanics,Vol.1, pp. 1319-1329.
- Kim, D. H., Kim, D. J., Kim, H. K., Kim, B.M. and Choi, J. C., 1998, "Process Design of aHot Forged Product Using the Neural Networkand the Statistical Design of Experiments," KSPE,Vol.15, No.9, pp.15-24.
- Dassault system Inc., "CATIA Generative Structure Analysis," CATIA V5.
- Lee, D. W., Cho, S. S. and Joo, W. S., 2008,“Safety Evaluation of Table Liner for Vertical RollerMill by Modified Fatigue Limit,” Engineering FailureAnalysis, Vol.15, No.8, pp.989-999. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.engfailanal.2007.04.008
- Dassault system Inc., "CATIA Product EngineeringOptimizer," CATIA V5.
- Optimization of Design Parameters of a EPPR Valve Solenoid using Artificial Neural Network vol.13, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.7839/ksfc.2016.13.2.034