- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison of TVOCs emission characterization of paint and putty according to the amendment of test specimen preparation method
시험편 제작방법 변경에 따른 페인트, 퍼티의 TVOCs의 방출 특성 비교
- Received : 2010.02.04
- Accepted : 2010.03.10
- Published : 2010.04.25
Amended at the Law of indoor air quality management open a court according to the test method and excess standard of the fluid building material were changed. It used the paint and the putty in the fluid building material from this research and comparison of amended and original method it led and in about change direction of amended standard with change of the emission rate who is caused by in the amended test method and excess standard it examined. The reduction emission rate about 45% decreases in the change of test period of the paint, there was not an effect of the emission rate whom it follows in change of dry time. Also change of the emission rate whom it follows in change of application quantity the product which above
Paint;Putty VOC;pollutant emission
- ISO 3251, Paints, varnishes and plastics -Determination of non volatile matter content (2003).
- ISO 760, Determination of water -Karl Fischer method (General method) (2001).
- ISO 11890, Paints and varnishes -Determination of volatile organic compound (VOC) content -Part 2: Gas-chromatographic method (2006).
- ISO 16000-9, Determination of the emission of volatile organic compound from building products and furnishing-emission chamber method (2006).
- JIS A 1901, シックハウス對策に役立つ 小形チャン バ法 (2003).
- ASTM D5116-06, Standard for Small-Scale Environmental Chamber Determination of Organic Emissions From Indoor Materials/Products (2004).
- ISO 16000-11, Determination of the emission of volatile organic compounds Sampling, storage of samples and preparation of test specimens (2004).
- 환경부, "실내공기질공정시험방법" (2004).
- 강원대학교, 친환경 건축자재 시험방법 표준화 연구 (2008).
- 장성기, "오염물질 방출 시험방법 개선 방향 및 관리 방안", 친환경 건축자재 및 제품의 평가기술 발전 방향 기술 세미나 자료 (2008).
- 환경부, "실내공기질 공정시험기준 개정" (2008).
- TO-17, Determination of Volatile Organic Compounds in Ambient Air Using Active Sampling Onto Sorbent Tubes (1999).
- ISO 16000-6, Determination of volatile organic compounds in indoor and test chamber air by active sampling on TENAX TA sorbent, thermal desorption and gas chromatography using MS/FID (2004).