- Volume 23 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis and risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons (PAHs) in seafood from oil contaminated bay
유류 오염지역의 수산물 중 다환방향족탄화수소류 (PAHs) 분석 및 위해평가
- Jeong, Ji-Yoon ;
- Choi, Chan-Woong ;
- Ryeom, Tai-Kyung ;
- Cho, Kyoung-Hee ;
- Park, Se-Ryung ;
- Shin, Ho-Sang ;
- Lee, Kwang-Ho ;
- Lee, Hyo-Min
- Received : 2009.11.25
- Accepted : 2010.02.23
- Published : 2010.04.25
To assess health risk for the intake among residents after the Hebei Spirit oil spill, 16 Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in seafood samples from oil contaminated bay were determined by Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry (GC-MSD) and samples were personally collected and purchased by residents. Samples were hydrolyzed with KOH and extracted with methylene chloride. The extracted solution were cleaned up using silica/florisil column and 16 PAHs were eluted by methylene chloride : n-hexane (1:9) mixture and determined by GC-MSD in Selected Ion Monitoring (SIM) mode. The mean recoveries for 16 PAHs ranged from 79% to 85%. The 16 PAHs levels in 126 samples ranged from 0.17 to
- 국토해양부, 해양오염영향조사 및 생태계 복원연구, 2008.
- M. Bolger, S. H. Henry and C. D. Carrington, American Fisheries Society Symposium, 18, 837-843(1996).
- H. H. Yang and C. M. Chen, Chemosphere, 56, 879-887(2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2004.05.031
- R. Dabestani and I. N. Ivanov, Photochemical. Photobiology., 41, 10-17(1999).
- C. Liu, Z. Niu, D. V. Niekerk, J. Xue and L. Zheng, Re. Environ Contam Toxicol, 192, 1-28(2008). https://doi.org/10.1007/978-0-387-71724-1_1
- WHO, 'Air Quality Guidelines', 2nd Ed., Chap 5.9, 1-24, WHO Regional Office for Europe, Copenhagen, Denmark, 2000.
- O. Pelkonene and D. W. Nebert, Pharmacol Rev., 43, 189-222(1982).
- Y. C. M. Staal, M. H. M. van Herwijnen, D. S. Pushparajah, M. Umachandran, C. Ioannides, F. J. Schooten and J. H. M. van Delft, Mutagenesis, 22(1), 55-62(2007). https://doi.org/10.1093/mutage/gel058
- IARC, Monographs on the evaluation of carcinogenic risks to humans, 92, 2006.
- 허수정, 우건조, 최동미, 분석과학, 20(2), 170-175(2007).
- J. S. Douglass and D. R. Tennant, 'Food Chemical Risk Analysis', Chapman & Hall, 1997.
- T. Petry, P. Schmid and C. Schlatter, Chemosphere, 32, 639-648(1996). https://doi.org/10.1016/0045-6535(95)00348-7
- 이효민, 윤은경, 박경아, 김윤희, 정소영, 권기성, 김명철, 송인상, 이철호, 양지선, 양기화, J. Fd Hyg. Safety, 19(1), 1-8(2004).
- Bolger, M. and C. Carrington, Society of Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry, 195-204(1999).
- 산업복지부 기술표준원, 제 5차 한국인 인체치수조사 사업 보고서, 2004.
- 심재영, 황진희, 염태경, 오우용, 성수경, 장동덕, 이효민, 식품의약품안전청연구보고서, 11, 873-889(2007).
- Technical Report Series (TRS) 930-JECFA 64/61, Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons, 2005.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), Provisional guidance for quantitative risk assessment of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons. EPA/600/R-93/089. Cincinnati: Office of Health and Environmental Assessment, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 20, 1993.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (USEPA), Intergrated Risk Information System (IRIS), CASRN 50-32-8, 2001.
- 허수정, 박성국, 진선희, 최동미, 분석과학, 22(1), 109-117(2009).
- Susan Luscutoff, California Department of Health Services, 18 December. 5 pp. 1997.
- Alaska Department of Health and Social Services, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry : Health Consultation. M/V Kuroshima Oil Spill, Alaska. 1999.
- Human health and ecological assessment programs for Hebei Spirit oil spill accident of 2007: Status, lessons, and future challenges vol.173, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2016.12.153
- Regional Variations in Pacific Oyster, Crassostrea gigas Growth and the Number of Larvae Occurrence and Spat Settlement along the West Coast, Korea vol.28, pp.3, 2012, https://doi.org/10.9710/kjm.2012.28.3.259
- Distributions and Sources of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons in the Tidal Flat Sediments from Incheon Coastal Area vol.15, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.17663/JWR.2013.15.4.441