- Volume 23 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Evaluation of the proficiency testing results using river water-based reference materials for heavy metal analysis
중금속분석용 하천수 매질표준물질을 이용한 숙련도 결과 평가
- Song, Ko-Bong ;
- Kim, Young-Hee ;
- Shin, Sun-Kyoung ;
- Lee, Su-Yeong ;
- Kim, Hyun-Jung ;
- Kang, Hak-Gu ;
- Kim, Il-Gyu ;
- An, Hee-Ju
- Received : 2010.03.15
- Accepted : 2010.06.01
- Published : 2010.06.25
In this study, river water-based reference materials (RMs), NIER-I08RW and NIER-I09, for trace metal analysis were prepared and certified for Pb, Cd, Cr and Cu with evaluation of uncertainties. The RMs were confirmed to be homogeneous enough to be used as proficiency testing materials since within-bottle homogenieties of the RMs were lower than 0.3 times of targeted standard deviation of proficiency testing. The RMs were distributed to environmental testing laboratories for the proficiency testing and the variation of Z scores of the proficiency testing results were compared for different assigned values. The relative bias,
river water-based reference material;proficiency testing;environmental testing;heavy metal
- NIST, "Certificate of Analysis, Standard Reference Material 1640 & 1643d", Washington, DC, 1995.
- NRC-CNRC, "Certificate of Analysis, Riverine Water Reference Material for Trace Metals SLRS-3", 1994.
- KS A ISO Guide 35, "표준물질의 인증 -일반적 및 통계적 원칙", 2005.
- T. Linsinger, A. Liebich, E. Przyk and A. Lamberty, "Certification report. The certification of the mass fraction of As, Br, Cd, Cl, Cr, Hg, Pb, S and Sb and the assignment of indicative values for Sn and Zn in two polyethylene reference materials (CRM ERM-EC680k and ERM-EC681k)", 2007.
- KS A ISO 13528, "시험소간 비교 숙련도 시험에 사용되는 통계적 방법", 2007.
- M. Thompson, S. L. Ellison and R. Wood, Pure Appl. Chem., 78, 145-196(2006). https://doi.org/10.1351/pac200678010145
- Analytical Methods Committee, Analyst, 114, 1693-1697 (2002).
- Evaluation of confidence for measurement of VOCs in indoor air vol.26, pp.3, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5806/AST.2013.26.3.165