- Volume 23 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Distribution and exposure assessment of indicator PCBs in Food
식품 중 indicator PCBs의 분포와 노출평가
- Oh, Keum-Soon ;
- Suh, Jung-Hyuck ;
- Paek, Ok-Jin ;
- Park, Seong-Soo ;
- Na, Young-Joon ;
- An, Yeong-Sun ;
- Kim, Mee-Hye ;
- Lee, Kwang-Ho
- Received : 2010.04.16
- Accepted : 2010.05.17
- Published : 2010.06.25
Seven indicator PCBs (IUPAC nos 28, 52, 101, 118, 138, 153, 180 congeners) concentrations were measured in food samples including cereal (polished rice), meats, eggs, milk and dairy products, and fisheries and products as representation for the general Korean populations during 2006-2007, and was analyzed using isotopic dilution method. Fishes had the highest average level as 39.8 ng/g, 1.4 ng/g for milk and dairy products, and 0.9 ng/g for meats. The hairtail out of fishes was contaminated at the level of 15.4 ng/g, 5.4 ng/g for pacific mackerel and spanish mackerel, and 4.5 ng/g for yellow croaker. The ratio for indicator PCBs in overall food was contributed as follows; 35.8% for PCB-153, 16.2% for PCB-138, 16.1% for PCB-101, 13.4% for PCB-118, 8.8% for PCB-180, 6.9% for PCB-52, and 2.9% for PCB-28. The hexa-CBs including PCB-153 and 138 were more predominated, and the next was penta-CBs including PCB-101 and 118 in food. For estimated daily intake (EDI) in average and
indicator PCBs;congeners;isotopic dilution method;estimated daily intake (EDI);food
- M. Cerna, Maly, M., R. Grabic, A. Batariova, J. mid and B. Benes, Chemosphere, 72, 1124-1131(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2008.04.019
- E. Zuccato, P. Grassi, E. Davoli, L. Valdicelli, D. Wood, G. Reitano and R. Fanelli, Food and Chem. Toxico., 46, 1062-1067(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.fct.2007.10.040
- C. A. O. Ribeiro, Y. Vollaire, E. Coulet and H. Roche, Environ. Pollu. 153, 424-431(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2007.08.010
- A. J. Baars, M. I. Bakker, R. A., Baumann, P. E. Boon, J. I. Freijer, L. A. P. Hoogenboom, R. Hoogerbrugge, J. D. van Klaveren, A. K. D. Liem, W. A. Traag and J. de Vries, Toxico. Lett. 151, 51-61(2004) . https://doi.org/10.1016/j.toxlet.2004.01.028
- J. Zhang, Y. Jiang, J. Zhou, D. Fang, J. Jiang, G. Liu, H. Zhang, J. Xie, W. Huang, J. Zhang, H. Li, Z. Wang and L. Pan, Environ. Inter. 34, 799-803(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envint.2008.01.008
- European Food Safety Agency. The EFSA Journal, 284, 1-137(2005)
- European Committee. Setting maximum levels for certain contaminants in foodstuffs (Commission Regulation No. 1881/2006). 2006. http://eurlex.europa.eu/LexUriServ/ LexUriServ.do?uri=CONSLEG:2006R1881:20080723: EN:PDF.
- Korea Food and Drug Administration. Notification of standards in food (No. 2007-68). 2007. http://kfda.go.kr/index2.html.
- Food and Drug Administration (USA). Code of Federal Regulations (21CFR109.30). 2009. http://www.fda.gov/Food/Guidance Compliance Regulatory Information/Guidance Documents/Seafood/Fishand Fisheries Products Hazards and Controls Guide/ucm120108.htm.
- Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare (Japan). Standard for PCBs in food. 1972. http://www.ffcr.or.jp/Zaidan/mhwinfo.nsf/48b1f48352378e7e492565a1002ecd5e/6bc8c4e3a64bc41b49256dfd001e8ce7?OpenDocument.
- Food Standard Australia and New Zealand. Australia and New Zealand Standards Code. 2008. http://www.foodstandards.gov.au/thecode/foodstandardscode.cfm#_one.
- China Foodmate. Maximum levels of contaminants in foods(GB 2762-2005). 2005. http://down.foodmate.net/standard/.
- Environmental Protection Agency. Method 1668, Revision A: Chlorinated Biphenyl Congeners in Water, Soil, Sediment, and Tissue by HRGC/HRMS(EPA No. EPA-821-R-00-002). 1999. http://www.accustandard.com/asi/pdfs/epa_methods/1668a.pdf.
- J. H. Suh, K. S. Oh, S. S. Park, S. Y. Chung, Y. S. Sho, J. S. Kim, S. C. Jang, J. O. Lee, H. Y. Kim and G. J. Woo. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 39, 122-127(2007).
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. The third Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Ministry of Health and Welfare. Seoul Korea (2005).
- Korea Ocean and Development Institute. The encyclopaedia of fish and seafood. Korean Agency for Technology and Standards, Iansan-city, Korea. 4, 72(2004).
- C. A. Oliveira Ribeiro, Y. Vollaire, E. Coulet and H. Roche, Environ. Pollution, 153, 424-431(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2007.08.010
- J. Szlinder-Richert, Barska, I., Mazerski, J. and Z. Usydus, Marine pollution bulletin. 58, 85-92(2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.marpolbul.2008.08.021
- WHO Regional Office for Europe. Air quality guidelines, second ed. Copenhagen, Denmark. Cap 5.10 PCBs. (2000).
- E. Fattore, R. Fanelli, E. Dellatte, A. Turrini and A. di Domenico, Chemosphere, 73, S278-S283(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2007.12.040
- S. Voorspoels, A. Covaci and H. Neels, Environ. Toxicol. and Pharm. 25, 179-182(2008). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.etap.2007.10.013