- Volume 23 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Characterization of dissociation catalysts for waste plastics
폐플라스틱 분해 촉매의 특성
- Kim, Moon-Chan (Department of Environmental Engineering, Cheongju University) ;
- Lee, Cheal-Gyu (Department of Environmental Engineering, Cheongju University)
- Received : 2010.06.09
- Accepted : 2010.07.12
- Published : 2010.08.25
Catalytic dissociation reaction was studied in order to transform waste plastics to oil by using noble metal supported catalysts. XRD, SEM, and GC/MSD analysis were performed to find the crystalline structure and shape, and product distribution. Generally, dissociation reaction occurs at low temperature compared to pyrolysis. Dissociation reaction has advantage of gasoline yield with respect to pyrolysis which products mainly
Dissociation reaction;Catalyst;Waste plastics
Grant : 해양 폐자원을 이용한 경유 생산공정 개발
Supported by : 한국해양과학기술진흥원
- 통계청, '08년도 폐플라스틱 재활용 현황 (2008).
- J. Brandrup "Recyclingand Recobery of Plastics", Hanser Publishers, 1996.
- J. Sheirs, "Polymer Recycling", John Wiley & Sons, 1998.
- 화학공업과 기술, 제12권 제1호, 1994.
- 신대현, 윤왕래, 최익수, "폐플라스틱의화학적재활용 과열분해유화기술", Polymer Science and Technoligy, Vol. 13, pp.322-331(2002).