- Volume 25 Issue 3
Let R be a 2-torsion free prime ring, U a nonzero Lie ideal of R such that
prime ring;derivation;Lie ideal
- M. Ashraf, S. Ali, and C. Haetinger, On derivations in rings and their applications, Aligarh Bull. Math. 25 (2006), no. 2, 79–107.
- R. Awtar, Lie structure in prime rings with derivations, Publ. Math. Debrecen 31 (1984), no. 3-4, 209–215.
- R. Awtar, Lie ideals and Jordan derivations of prime rings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 90 (1984), no. 1, 9–14. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1984-0722405-2
- J. Bergen, I. N. Herstein, and J. W. Kerr, Lie ideals and derivations of prime rings, J. Algebra 71 (1981), no. 1, 259–267. https://doi.org/10.1016/0021-8693(81)90120-4
- C. Haetinger, Higher derivations on Lie ideals, TEMA Tend. Mat. Apl. Comput. 3 (2002), no. 1, 141–145.
- P. H. Lee and T. K. Lee, Lie ideals of prime rings with derivations, Bull. Inst. Math. Acad. Sinica 11 (1983), no. 1, 75–80.
- F. W. Niu, On a pair of derivations on associative rings, J. Math. (Wuhan) 10 (1990), no. 4, 385–390.
- E. C. Posner, Derivations in prime rings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 8 (1957), 1093–1100. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1957-0095863-0
- J. Vukman, Commuting and centralizing mappings in prime rings, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 109 (1990), no. 1, 47–52. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1990-1007517-3
Supported by : Natural Science Research Foundation of Anhui Provincial Education Department