- Volume 35 Issue 3A
Performance Analysis of Coded Cooperation over Rician Fading Channel
Rician fading 채널에서 협력통신을 위한 coded cooperation의 성능분석
- Received : 2009.10.28
- Accepted : 2010.02.19
- Published : 2010.03.31
In this paper, we derive the performance analysis of the coded cooperation over a Rician fading channel. A new scheme called coded cooperation was suggested by using user cooperation and channel codes simultaneously. In previous works, it was verified that the coded cooperation schemes have better performance than other relay schemes in a Rayleigh fading channel. However, the high speed short range indoor wireless communication system has recently attracted research attention and its channel with very high carrier frequency(60GHz) can be typically modeled as a Rician fading channel. We derive analytical outage probabilities and bit error probabilities of the coded cooperation over the Rician fading channel and prove it to have full diversity order.
- A. Sendonaris, E. Erkip, and B. Aazhang, "User cooperation diversity-Part 1: System description," IEEE Transaction on. Communication, Vol.51, No.11, pp.1927-1938, Nov. 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCOMM.2003.818096
- J. Nicholas Laneman, David N.C.Tse, Gregory W. Wornell, "Cooperative Diversity in Wireless Networks: Efficient protocols and Outage Behavior," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.50, No.12, December 2004.
- Todd E. Hunter, Aria Nosrantinia, "Cooperation Diversity through Coding," inProc. IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory, Lassane, Switerland, Jum./Jul. 2002.
- Todd E. Hunter, Aria Nosrantinia, "Diversity through Coded Cooperation," IEEE Transaction on. Wireless Communication, Vol.5, No.2, Fubruary 2006.
- Todd E. Hunter, Shahab Sanayei, Aria Nosrantinia, "Outage Analysis of coded cooperation," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.52, No.2, Februry 2006.
- Giovanni. E. Corazza, Gianluigi Ferrari, "New Bounds for the Marcum Q-Function," IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.48, No.11, November 2002.
- Marvin K. Simon, Moharmed-Slim Alouini, Digital Communication over Fading Channels, Wiley-Interscience.
- J. Hagenauer, "Rate-compatible punctured convolution codes(RCPC codes) and their application," IEEE Transaction on. Communication, Vol.36, No.4, pp.389-400, April 1988. https://doi.org/10.1109/26.2763