Supported by : 진주보건대학
- Bae, Y. S., Lee, S. H., Kim, M. H., & Sun, K. S. (2005). Effects of PBL (Problem-Based Learning) on self-directed learning and critical thinking disposition of nursing students. The Journal of Korean Academic Society of Nursing Education, 11 (2), 184-190 .
- Bauman, K., Cook, J., & Larson, L. K. (1981). Using technology to humanize instruction: An approach to teaching nursing skills. Journal of Nursing Education, 20(3), 27-33.
- Cantrell, S. W., O'Leary, P., & Ward, K. S. (2008). Strategies for success in online learning. The Nursing clinics of North America, 43(4), 547-555. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnur.2008.06.003
- Cho, B. H., Ko, M. H., & Kim, S. Y. (2004). Effectiveness of web based learning on competence, knowledge, and confidence in foley-catheter management in basic nursing education. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 11(3), 248-255.
- Cook, J. W., & Hill, P. M. (1985). The impact of successful laboratory system on the teaching of nursing skills. Journal of Nursing Education, 24(8), 344-346.
- Evans, R. J., & Donnelly, G. W. (2006). A model to describe the relationship between knowledge, skill, and judgement in nursing practice. Nursing Forum, 41(4), 150-157. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6198.2006.00053.x
- Guglielmino, P. J., Guglielmino, L. M., & Long, H. B. (1987). Self-directed learning readiness and performance in the workplace: implications for business, industry, and higher education. Higher Education, 16(3), 303-317. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00148972
- Hwang, S. Y. (2003). Effects of problem-based learning on the knowledge achievement, critical thinking ability, attitude and motivation toward learning of nursing students. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Chonnam National University, Kwangju.
- Ji, S. I. (2006). The effect of group composition way on the changes in self-directed learning ability and learning motivation in web-based cooperative learning. Unpublished master's thesis, Yonsei University, Seoul.
- Keller, J. M. (1983). Motivational design of instruction. In C. M. Reigeluth (Ed.). Instructional design theories and models: An overview of their current status. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
- Kim, S. O., & Cho, S. H. (1999). Learning effectiveness according to the practical teaching method, self-confidence and degree of knowledge achievement or aseptic technique by nursing students, Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 6(1), 7-17.
- Kim, S. H. (2007). Relations among learner's personality types, self-direction, attitude and self-efficacy toward technology and achievement in cyber university. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Ewha Womans University, Seoul.
- Kim, Y. H. (2009). Relationship of self efficacy, self-directedness and practice satisfaction to clinical practice education in nursing students. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 16(3), 307-315.
- Ko, J. E. (2003). A study of the relationship between nursing students' self-efficacy and self-directed learning readiness, Bulletin of Dongnam Health College, 21(2), 97-106.
- Kowalski, P. (2007). Changes in students' motivation to learn during the first year of college. Psychological Reports, 101(1), 79-89. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.101.1.79-89
- Lee, J. W. (2005). Effects of self-evaluation through video-modeling on both the attitude and the achievement of task performance of the children with autistic disorders - focusing on the physical training-. Unpublished master's thesis, Donkook University, Seoul.
- Levett-Jones, T. L. (2005). Self-directed learning: Implications and limitations for undergraduate nursing education. Nurse Education Today, 25(5), 363-368. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nedt.2005.03.003
- Nam, M. R. (2005). Effectiveness of web-based learning in basic nursing practice education -focusing on Asepsis technique practice-. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 12(3), 290-297.
- O' Kell, S. P. (1988). A study of the relationships between learning style, readiness for self-directed learning and teaching preference of learner nurses in one health district. Nurse Education Today, 8(4), 197-204. https://doi.org/10.1016/0260-6917(88)90149-9
- O' Shea, E. (2003). Self-directed learning in nurse education: A review of the literature. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 43(1), 62-70. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2003.02673.x
- Oh, W. O. (2002). Factors influencing self-directedness in learning of nursing students, Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, 32(5), 684-693.
- Slevin, O. D, & Lavery, M. C. (1991). Self-directed learning and student supervision. Nurse Education Today, 11(5),368-377. https://doi.org/10.1016/0260-6917(91)90037-B
- Sung, M. S., Lee, J. I., & Ro, S. O. (2001). Instructional motivation and response according to cognitive style after application of computer assisted instruction (CAl) for college student nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Fundamentals of Nursing, 8(2), 220-233.
- Willams, C., Aubin, S., Harkin, P., & Cottrell, D. (2001). A randomized, controlled, single-blind trial of teaching provided by a computer-based multimedia package versus lecture. Medical Education, 35(9), 847-854 https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2923.2001.00960.x
- Yoo, K. O. (1997). Study on the self-direction of adult learners and its demographic and socio-psychological variables. Unpublished doctoral dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.