- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Knowledge Level on Oral-Health of High-School Students according to Eating Habits in Some Regions of Gang-won Province
강원지역 일부 고등학생들의 식습관에 따른 구강보건지식 수준
- Received : 2009.11.09
- Accepted : 2009.11.27
- Published : 2010.03.28
This study surveyed on the actual condition for food habits of high-school students in some of Gangwon region, and on the oral-health knowledge level according to the food habits. Its findings are as follows. 1. As a result of students' eating a light meal, the students, who eat a light meal once a day, were the largest with 46.5%. In consequence of examining about the time of eating 46.5% in students, the students, who eat a light meal irregularly, were the largest with 39.0%. 2. As a result of examining about food that students eat as a light meal, the students, who eat pizzas much as a light meal, were the largest with 40.1%. There was significant difference by gender(p<001), by division(p<.05), by parents' monthly income(p<.05) and by monthly pocket money(p<.001) 3. As a result of examining about students' food habit, the total average out of 10-point perfection was 5.03. Thus, students were indicated to be not so good in food habits. As a result of examining students' recognition on a light meal, which has influence upon dental caries, the students, who recognize that candy and chocolate have influence upon dental caries, were the largest with 49.2%. As a result of examining about oral health knowledge according to the actual condition for students' food habits, by frequency of eating a light meal, the students, who eat a light meal once per 3~4 days, had the highest oral-health knowledge. The students, who eat a light meal under once per week, had the low oral-health knowledge, and showed significant difference according to frequency of eating a light meal.
Food Habits;Oral Health Knowledge;Actual Condition for Eating a Light Meal;High-school Students
- 문수재, 한국인의 영양문제, 한국영양학회지, 제29권, 제4호, p.317, 1996.
- 보건복지부, 1995년 국민영양조사보고서, 1997.
- J. S. Lee, The effects of gender, obesity rate, nutrition knpwledge and dietary attitude on the dietary self-efficacy on adolescents, Korean J Community Nutrition, Vol.8, No.5, pp.652-657, 2003.
- 이용주, 경기지역 중학생의 식생활에 관한 연구, 강원대학교, 석사학위논문, 2008.
- 김숙희, 나현주, 김선의, 이상선, 강명의, 장남수, 가족영양학, 신광출판사, 2001.
- 박선성, 김나영, 한명주, 중학생의 가공식품에 대한 선호도와 식품영양시에 대한 인식도, 한국식품조리과학회지, 제24권, 제2호, pp.164-173, 2008.
- 박선화, 일부 초등학생의 식이행태와 우식경험도의 관련성, 원광대학교, 석사학위논문, 2009.
- 김혜진, 대구지역 중학생의 식습관, 식행동, 스트레스간의 관련성에 관한 연구, 대구가톨릭대학교, 석사학위논문, 2009.
- 김희경, 이천지역 일부고등학생의 식행동 및 생활습관 조사, 단국대학교, 석사학위논문, 2005.
- 여희경, 서울지역 고등학생의 식생활 태도, 식습관과 스트레스에 대한 연구, 경희대학교, 석사학위논문, 2007.
- 이현이, 고등학생들의 생활습관 및 식습관과 건강상태, 한양대학교, 석사학위논문, 2009.
- 박광균, 김영지, 박영민, 정원윤, 치과영양학, 대한나래출판사, pp.56-58, 2007.
- 곽혜정, 김해지역 고등학생의 식행동, 간식섭취 및 치아우식 실태조사, 창원대학교, 석사학위논문, 2008.
- 김종배, 임상예방치학, 이우문화사, p.48, 1991.
- J. A. Swallow, Quantitative study of enamel dissolution under conditions of controlled hydrodynamics, J dent Res Vol.56, pp.524-530, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/00220345770560051301
- Relationship between Snack Intake and Oral Health Behavior of Middle School Students in Gyeonggi Area vol.22, pp.4, 2017, https://doi.org/10.5720/kjcn.2017.22.4.336