- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
Influential Factors on Rehabilitation Exercise Practice in Elderly Lmited Activities of Daily-Living: An Analysis based on the Theory of Planned Behavior
일상생활수행 제한 노인들의 재활운동행위의 실천에 따른 영향요인 분석(계획된 행위이론을 적용하여)
- Received : 2009.11.03
- Accepted : 2009.12.22
- Published : 2010.03.28
Background: This research has been carried out to analyze presupposition factors which influence factors on Rehabilitation Exercise practice in Elderly limited Activities of Daily-Living an Anlaysis based on Theory of Planned Behavior to support to induce Rehabilitation Exercise behavior. Method: From the geriatric hospitals in Pusan and Kyungnam, 316 elderly who has ADL Disability participated in the study. We did 1st questionnaire investigation. We provided them 4 weeks of Rehabilitation Exercise training, and 2 weeks later we collected 2nd questionnaire sheet to confirm their Rehabilitation Exercise behavior practice and analysed. Results: In this research relative influence to behavioral intention for Rehabilitation Exercise headed by attitude toward the behavior(.61), perceived behavior control(-.56) and subjective norm(.27)these results were slightly different from other research, in case of perceived behavior control was low but on attitude toward the behavior it showed high in results. It's older have strong subjectivities and has not change their mind, the old's behavioral intention is expressed as an attitude toward the behavior. Rehabilitation Exercise Practice of Elder should prioritize to have the health belief which is positive, As a result it will be regarded to expect the maximum effect.
Elderly Limited Activities of Daily-Living;Rehabilitation Exercise Intention;Rehabilitation Exercise Practice;Theory of Planned Behavior
- 통계청, 한국의 사회동향 2009, 2009.
- 정경희 외, 한국의 노인복지 지표개발에 관한 연구, 한국보건사회연구원, 2002.
- 문옥륜, 한국 노인의료가 나아가야 할 방향, 대한인요양병원협회 추계학술자료집, 2009.
- M. J. Daley and W. L. Spinks, Exercise Mobility and Aging. Sports Medicine, Vol.29, No.1, pp.1-12, 2000. https://doi.org/10.2165/00007256-200029010-00001
- 선우덕, 허약노인대상의 보건의료서비스 개발 및 효율적 운영체계 구축 방안. 한국보건사회연구원, 2004.
- 정재임, 김경아, “만성질환을 가진 노인들의 건강상태와 생활습관에 관한 연구”, 경북전문대학논문집, pp.375-396, 2005.
- 조윤경, 재활운동프로그램이 퇴행성 슬관절염 노인의 통증, 체력, 우울 및 생활만족도에 미치는 영향, 고신대학교 간호학 석사학위논문, 2006.
- 김미라, 뇌졸중환자의 재활운동교육이 일상생활동작 회복에 미치는 효과, 경희대학교 대학원 석사학위논문, 1998.
- I. Ajzen, Theory of Planned Behavior, Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Process, Vol.50, pp.179-211, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0749-5978(91)90020-T
- 김영란, “일부 사업장 생산직 근로자의 예방적건강행위에 관한 연구”, 한국산업간호학회지, 제2호, pp.52-59, 1992.
- 김귀진, 박재용, 한창현, “농촌 중년여성의 건강행위와 관련된 요인”, 한국농촌의학회지, 제26권, 제1호, pp.81-103, 2001.
- G. Godin, R. J. Shephard, Use of Attitude Behavior Model in Exercise Promotion. Sports Med, Vol.10, No.2, pp.120-127, 1990.
- K. S. Courneya and T. M. Bobick, Integrating the theory of planned behavior with the process and stages of change in the exercise domain. Psychology of Sport and Exercise, pp.41-56, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1469-0292(00)00006-6
- F. Guy and B. Stuart, Predicting Physical Activity Promotion in Health Care Settings. American J ournal of Health Promotion, pp.98-106, 2001.
- S. Vichi, Older women's beliefs about physical activity. Public Health Nurs, Vol.15, No.5, pp.:370-378, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1446.1998.tb00362.x
- R. E. Rhodes and K. S. Courneya, and L. A. Hayduk, Does personality moderate the theory of planned behavior in the exercise domain? Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology, Vol.24, pp.120-132, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.24.2.120
- R. E. Gardner, Exercise and diet motivation of overweight women : An application of the theory of planned behavior. University of Florida, 2003.
- S. G. Trost, R. R. Pate, R. Saunders, D. Ward, M. Dowda, and G. A. Felton, prospective study of the determinants of physical activity in rural fifth-grade children. Preventive Medicine, Vol.26, pp.257-263, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1006/pmed.1996.0137
- 이미라, “TPB을 적용한 중년여성의 운동의도 및 운동 예측모형”, 대한간호학회지, 제30권, 제3호, pp.537-545, 2000.
- 박미화, 교사들의 운동수행 관련요인에 관한 연구-TPB을 근간으로, 강원대학교 교육대학원 석사학위논문, 2004.
- 박병하, 농촌주민의 신체활동 및 운동수행 영향 요인 분석, 인제대학교 보건학 박사학위논문, 2005.
- 소희영, 김봉옥, 재활간호, 현문사, 1995.
- 이현정, 남성사무직 근로자의 건강행동의도에 영향을 미치는 요인-계획적 행위이론을 적용하여. 울대학교 대학원 보건학 석사학위논문. 2002.
- M, N. Nguyen, L. Potvin, and J. Otis, Regular exercise in 30-to 60-year-old men; combining the stages of change model and the theoty of planned behavior to identify determinants for targeting heart health interventions Journal of Community Health, Vol.22, No.4, pp.233-246, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1025196218566
- G. A. Yordy and R. W. Lent, Predicting aerobic exercise participation social congnitive. reasoned action and planned behavior models. Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychol, Vol.15, pp.363-374, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.15.4.363
- S. Sutton, Predicting and explaining intentions and behavior; How well are we doing? Journal of Apple Soc Psychol, Vol.28, pp.1317-1338, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1998.tb01679.x
- C. J. Armitage and M. Conner, Efficacy of Theory of Planned Behavior; A meta-analytic review. British Journal of Social Psychology, Vol.40, pp.471-499, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1348/014466601164939
- Factors Impacting the Physical Function of Older Adults in Korean Long-Term Care Hospitals vol.41, pp.6, 2011, https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2011.41.6.780
- Recognition and Performance of Patient Private Information Protection (PPIP) in Nursing Students vol.11, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDPM.2013.11.11.479