- Volume 10 Issue 3
DOI QR Code
The Effect of Work Values of Hotel Employees on Job Commitment
호텔직원의 근로가치관이 직무몰입에 미치는 영향
- Received : 2009.10.16
- Accepted : 2010.01.18
- Published : 2010.03.28
The purpose of this study is to investigate work value of employees working at hotel, and how these work value effect the job commitment by hypothesis with research on documents and pre-examinations. The results of the study were as follows. First, intrinsic work value had a effect on job attachment, job responsibility, job importance. Second, extrinsic work value had a effect on job attachment, job responsibility, job importance. This research can heighten action administration's effect of organization supports for objective of organization achievement through individual's attitude and comprehension about work value influencing on conduct and test, practical use. Also, this research will utilize directly to solve problem of organization employee having different work value organization through analysis about work value.
Hotel Employees;Work Value;Job Commitment
- 김만술, 최학수, “관광호텔 종사원의 근로가치관이 조직몰입에 미치는 영향: 경주지역을 중심으로”, 관광연구, 제17권, 제1호, pp.35-54, 2002.
- 최학수, 장병수, “여행사 종사원의 근로가치관이 조직몰입에 미치는 영향”, 관광레저연구, 제13권 제2호, pp.129-146, 2002.
- 한동훈, 우리나라 근로자의 근로가치관과 조직몰입에 대한 실증적 연구, 중앙대학교 대학원 박사학위 논문, 1995.
- 최학수, “우리나라 카지노 종사원의 근로가치관이 직무만족과 조직몰입에 미치는 영향”, 관광연구, 제21권, 제3호, pp.147-166, 2006.
- R. Chiu and F. Kosinski, "The Role of Affective Dispositions in Job Satisfaction and Work Strain: Comparing Collectivist and Individualist Societies," International J. of Psychology, Vol.34, No.1, pp.19-28, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1080/002075999400078
- R. Payne, "Comments on Why Negative Affectivity should not be Controlled in Job Stress Research: Don't Throw out the Bathwater with the Baby," J. of Organizational Behavior, Vol.21, No.1, pp.97-99, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1002/(SICI)1099-1379(200002)21:1<97::AID-JOB965>3.0.CO;2-H
- V. H. Vroom, Work and motivation, New York: John Willy & Sons, 1964.
- M. Rokeach, The Nature of Human Values, New York: Free Press, 1973.
- R. Aldag and A. P. Brief, "Some correlates of work values," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.60, pp.757-760, 1975. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.60.6.757
- A. Kalleberg, "Work values and job satisfaction: A Theory of Job Satisfaction," American Sociological Review, Vol.42, pp.124-143, 1977. https://doi.org/10.2307/2117735
- W. R. Nord, A. P. Brief, J. M. Atleh, and E. M. Doherty, "Work Values and the Conduct of Organizational Behavior. in: B. M. Staw, & L. L. Comings(edu.)," Research in Organizational Behavior, Vol.10, pp.1-42, 1988.
- R. L. Pryor, "Some Types of Stability in the Study of Students' Work Values," J. of Vocational Behavior, Vol.16, pp.146-157, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1016/0001-8791(80)90045-7
- L. Roberson, Functions of Work Meanings in Organizational: Work Meaning and Work Motivation, In A. P. Brief & W. R. Nord(Eds.), Meanings of Occupational Work, Lexington, Mass: Lexington Books, 1990.
- J. T. Hazer and K. M. Alvares, "Police Work Values during Organizational Entry and Assimilation," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.66, pp.12-18, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.66.1.12
- R. V. Dawis, Vocational Interests, Values and Preference. In M. D. Dunnette & L. M. Hough(Eds.), Hanbook of Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Vol.2, pp.833-871, 1991.
- M. R. Blood, "Work Values and Job Satisfaction," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.55, pp.487-488, 1969. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0028653
- D. Elizur, "Facets of Work Values: A Structural Analysis of Work Outcomes," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.69, pp.379-389, 1984. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.69.3.379
- S. J. Wollack, J. Goodale, J. P. Wijting, and Smith, "Development of the Survey of Work Values," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.55, pp.331-338, 1971. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0031531
- M. Maccoby, Why Work Leading the New generation, New York: Simon & Schuster, 1988.
- T. M. Lodahl and M. Kejner, "The Definition and Measurement of Job Involvement," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.49, pp.24-33, 1965. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0021692
- I. Lawler and D. Hall, "Relationship of Job Characteristics of Job Involvement, Satisfaction, and Intrinsic Motivation," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.54, pp.305-312, 1970. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0029692
- S. P. Brown, "A meta-analysis and Review of Organizational Research on Job Involvement", Psychological Bulletin, Vol.120, No.2, pp.235-255, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.120.2.235
- J. W. Jackson and H. Marsh, "Development and Validation of Scale to Measure Optimal Experience: The Flow Scale," J. of Sport and Exercise Psychology, Vol.18, pp.17-35, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1123/jsep.18.1.17
- M. Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, New York: Jossey-Bass, 1990
- 정승언, “조직 직무몰입의 변별타당고와 인적서비스에 미치는 영향”, 호텔외식경영학연구, 제5권, 제2호, pp.231-252, 1996.
- 이은송, 조직 지원인식과 보상이 조직몰입, 경력몰입, 직무몰입에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구, 한국외국어대학교 석사학위 논문, 2001.
- S. Rabinowits and D. T. Hall, "Organizational Research on Job Involvement," Psychological Bulletin, Vol.84, No.2, pp.265-288, 1977. https://doi.org/10.1037/0033-2909.84.2.265
- M. D. Zalesney and R. V. Farace, "Job Function, Sex and Environment as Correlates to Work Perceptions and Attitudes," J. of Applied Social Psychology, Vol.18, pp.179-202, 1988. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1559-1816.1988.tb00013.x
- F. E. Saal, "Job Involvement: A multivariable approach," J. of Applied Psychology, Vol.63, No.1, pp.53-61, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.63.1.53
- L. H. Chusmir, "Job Commitment and the Organizational Woman," Academy of Management Review, Vol.7, No.4, pp.595-602, 1982. https://doi.org/10.2307/257226
- P. C. Morrow, The Measurement of Work Environment, Greenwich conn. JAI Press, 1993.
- R. N. Kanugo, "Work Alienation and Involvement Problems and Prospects," International Review of Applied Psychology, Vol.30, pp.1-15, 1981. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1464-0597.1981.tb00976.x
- D. J. Weiss, R. V. Dawis, G. W. England, and L. H. Lofquist, Mannual for the Minnesota Satisfaction Questionnaire, Minneapolis: Industrial Relations Center, University of Minnesota, 1967.
- K. H. Chu, "A Factorial Validation of Work Value Structure: Second Factor Analysis and its Implications," Tourism Management, Vol.29, pp.320-330, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2007.03.003
- 이채은, “호텔직원의 조직시민행동이 직무몰입과 고객 지향성에 미치는 영향: 특 2급과 1급 호텔의 조직시민행동을 중심으로”, 고객만족경영연구, 제11권, 제2호, pp.49-63, 2009.