- Volume 20 Issue 8
DOI QR Code
Sound Quality Characteristics for Interior Noise of High Speed Train
음질평가를 통한 고속철도 실내소음의 객관적.주관적 특성 분석
- Received : 2010.06.10
- Accepted : 2010.07.08
- Published : 2010.08.20
In Korea, the high-speed train is one of the most important mass transportation. Due to its fast speed, the interior noise level is high and it is one of major reason for passenger complaints. In this study, the response of passengers to interior noise was evaluated using sound quality parameters. The effects of various parameters, such as train types, travel speed, rail road, on the calculated sound quality were investigated. The characteristics of interior noise were identified. The obtained results were compared to auditory experimental data. For precise comparison of noises of similar loudness but with different characteristics, paired comparison method was used. From the comparison, important parameters that have influence on the annoyance and loudness of the noise were determined.
Grant : 차세대 고속철도 기술개발사업
Supported by : 국토해양부
- Kim, D. S., Wang, S. M., Shin, M. C., Cho, J. H., 2006, “An Analysis of Railway Noise from Compasrison and Evaluation between A-weighted SPL and Sound Quality Indices,” Proceedings of the KSNVE Annual Spring Conference, KSNVE06S-26-139.
- Lee, J. K., Kim, I. D., 2005, “Development of a Model for the Sound Quality Evaluation of a Vehicle Interior Noise,” Proceedings of the Korean Society of Automotive Engineers, pp. 1071-1077.
- Parmanen, J. H., 2007, “A-weighted Sound Pressure Level as a Loudness/annoyance Indicator for Environmental Sounds,” Journal of Applied Acoustics, Vol. 68, pp. 58-70. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2006.02.004
- Nilsson, Mats E., 2007, “A-weighted Sound Pressure Level as an Indicator of Short-term Loudness or Annoyance of Road-traffic Sound,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 302, pp. 109-207.
- Fastl, H., 2002, “From Psychoacoustics to Sound Quality Engineering,” Proceedings of the Institute of Acoustics, Vol. 24, Pt 4.
- Parizet, E., Hamzaoui, N., Jacquemoud, J., 2002, “Noise Assessment in a High-speed Train,” Journal of Applied Acoustics, Vol. 63, pp. 1109-1124. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-682X(02)00017-8
- Fastl, H., 2006, “Psychoacoustic Basis of Sound Quality Evaluation and Sound Engineering,” The 13th International Congress on Sound and Vibration, Vienna, Austria, July 2-6, 2006.
- Kuwano, S., Namba, S. and Okamoto, T., 2004, “Psychological Evaluation of Sound Environment in a Compartment of a High-speed Train,” Journal of Sound and Vibration, Vol. 277, pp. 491-500. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jsv.2004.03.010
- Ishibashi, M., Preis, A., Satoh, F., Tachibana, H., 2006, “Relationships between Arithmetic Averages of Sound Pressure Level Calculated in Octave Bands and Zwicker’s Loudness Model,” Technical Note of Applied Acoustics, Vol. 67, pp. 720-730. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apacoust.2005.09.003
- Ishiyama, T. and Hashimoto, T., 2000, “The Impact of Sound Quality on Annoyance Caused by Road Traffic Noise : an Influence of Frequency Spectra on Annoyance,” JSAE Review, Vol. 21, pp. 225-230. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0389-4304(99)00090-9
- Fastl, H., 1997, “The Psychoacoustics of Sound Quality Evaluation,” Journal of Acta Acoustica, Vol. 83, pp. 754-764.
- Hellman, R. and Zwicker, E., 1987, “Why Can a Decrease in dB(A) Produce an Increase in Loudness?,” Journal of Acoustical Society of America, Vol. 82, pp. 1700-1705. https://doi.org/10.1121/1.395162
- Lee, P. J., 2010, “An Investigation of Floor Impact Sources and Perception Models og Impact Sounds,” Doctoral Dissertation, Hanyang University.
- Kook, J., Jung, E. and Kim, J., 2006, “Sound Quality Evaluation of Plumbling Noise Using Zwicker Parameter,” Proceedings of Architectural Institute of Korea, Vol. 26, pp. 669-672.
- Evaluation of Speech Privacy on the Seat-design in High-speed Train Passenger Cars vol.24, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5050/KSNVE.2013.24.2.146
- Interior Noise Characteristics of the Electric Trains in Gyeongchun Line vol.38, pp.7, 2014, https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-A.2014.38.7.817
- Analyses of the Railway Noise Transmission Characteristics of the Rooms in High-speed Train Stations Depending on Building Types vol.34, pp.5, 2015, https://doi.org/10.7776/ASK.2015.34.5.385