- Volume 5 Issue 4
운동적용 시간량이 허혈성 뇌졸중 환자의 운동기능회복과 심전도 및 Troponin I 에 미치는 영향
Effects on the Recovery of Motor Function, Change ECG and Troponin I According to Different Amounts Exercise in Ischemic Stroke Patients
- Kim, Myung-Chul (Department of Physical Therapy, Eulji University) ;
- Oh, Hyun-Ju (Department of Physical Therapy, College of Rehabilitation Science, Daegu University)
- 투고 : 2010.07.26
- 심사 : 2010.11.11
- 발행 : 2010.11.30
Purpose : The purpose of this study is to investigate the effects of motor function recovery and change of the heart function factors(ECG & Troponin I) with ischemic stroke patients by different amounts(times) exercise. Methods : Forty-six consecutive chronic hemiparetic patients with cerebral infarct were randomly assigned to two groups: Group 1 (exercise time 60 minutes/day) and Group 2 (exercise time 120 minutes/day). Types of exercise included static bicycle, isokinetic exercise, and standing or gait exercise on a treadmill. Outcome measures included the level of motor recovery (Fugl-Meyer Scale, FMS) and heart function (ECG and Troponin I), and measurements were performed three times: pre-test, 8 weeks and 12 weeks. Results : There was a significantly different change of motor function recovery and ECG between two groups during treatment period. Especially there were significantly change period of pre-test to 8 weeks on ECG and pre-test to 12 weeks on motor function recovery. But Troponin I has no significantly different change between two groups during treatment period. Also there was no significantly different change of motor function recovery and ECG and Troponin I with between two groups during treatment period. Conclusion : The exercise program improved motor function and change ECG without Troponin I in two groups. The result of this study shows that no matter how different amounts of exercise to effect of motor function recovery and heart function test in chronic patients with cerebral infarct.
- 김태선, 조경자, 김상현 등. 초기 뇌졸중 환자에서 심혈관계에 대한 유산소 운동의 효과. 대한재활의학회지. 1999;23(5):1020-7.
- 전중선, 전세일, 안준호 등. 뇌졸중 환자에서 심박변동의 Power Spectrum 분석에 의한 자율신경기능 평가. 대한재활의학회지. 1998;22(4):778-83.
- Blackburn M, Vliet P, Moore P et al. Reliability of the Modified Ashworth Scale in the assessment of lower limb spasticity in stroke patients. Physiotherapy. 1999;85(7):371-80.
- Borovikova LV, Ivanova S, Zhang M et al. Vagus nerve stimulation attenuates the systemic inflam- matory response to endotoxin. Nature. 2000;405 (6785):458-62. https://doi.org/10.1038/35013070
- Cowan MJ. Measurement of heart rate variability. West J Nurs Res. 1995;17(1):32-48 discussion 101-11. https://doi.org/10.1177/019394599501700104
- Cummins B, Auckland M, Cummins P. Cardiac-specific troponin-I radioimmunoassay in the diagnosis of acute myocardial infarction. Am Heart J. 1987;113(6):1333-44. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-8703(87)90645-4
- Curtis BM, O'Keefe JH. Autonomic tone as a cardiovascular risk factor: the dangers of chronic fight or flight. Mayo Clin Proc. 2002;77(1):45-54. https://doi.org/10.4065/77.1.45
- Di Pasquale G, Andreoli A, Pinelli G, et al. Cerebral ischemia and asymptomatic coronary artery disease: A prospective study of 83 patients. Stroke. 1986; 17(6):1098-101. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.17.6.1098
- Dimant J, Grob D. Electrocardiographic changes and myocardial damage in patients with acute cereb-rovascular accidents. Stroke. 1977;8(4):448-55. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.8.4.448
- Duncan PW, Propst M, Nelson SG. Reliability of the Fugl-Meyer assessment of sensorimotor recovery following cerebrovascular accident. Phys ther, 1983;63(10):1606-10.
- Duncan PW, Zorowitz R, Bates B, et al. Management of adult stroke rehabilitation care: a clinical practice guideline. Stroke, 2005;36(9):e100-43. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000180861.54180.FF
- Fletcher BJ, Dunbar SB, Felner JM, et al. Exercise testing and training in physically disabled men with clinical evidence of coronary artery disease. Am J Cardiol, 1994;73(2):170-4. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-9149(94)90209-7
- Gascon P, Ley TJ, Toltzis RJ et al. Spontaneous subarachnoid hemorrhage simulating acute transmural myocardial infarction. Am Heart J. 1983; 105(3):511-3. https://doi.org/10.1016/0002-8703(83)90372-1
- Gialanella B, Monguzzi V, Santoro R, et al. Functional recovery after hemiplegia in patients with neglect. The rehabilitative role of anosognosia. Stroke. 2005;36(12):2387-90.
- Gordon NF, Gulanick M, Costa F et al. Physical activity and exercise recommendations for stroke survivors. Stroke. 2004;35(5):1230-40. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000127303.19261.19
- Jerry Mueller. Cardiovascular regulation and lesion of the central nervous system. Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1986;4(3):260-1.
- Kelly JO, Kilbreath SL, Davis GM, Zeman B, et al. Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Walking Ability in Subacute Stroke Patients. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2003;84(12):1780-5. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0003-9993(03)00376-9
- Kim CM, Eng JJ, Maclntyre DL, et al. Effects of Isokinetic Strength Training on Walking in Persons with Stroke. J Stroke Cerebrovasc Dis. 2001;10 (6):265-73. https://doi.org/10.1053/jscd.2001.123775
- Korpelainen JT, Huikuri HV, Sotaniemi KA et al. Abnormal heart rate variability reflecting autonomic dysfunction in brainstem infarction. Acta Neurol Scand. 1996;94(5):337-42.
- Kwakkel G, Van Peppen R, Wagenaar RC et al. Effects of augmented exercise therapy time after stroke: a mataanalysis. Stroke. 2004;35(11):2529- 39. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000143153.76460.7d
- Kwakkel G, Wagenaar RC. Effect of duration of upper and lower extremity rehabilitation sessions and walking speed on recovery of interlimb coordination in hemiplegic gait. Phys Ther. 2002;82(5):432-48.
- MacKay-Lyons MJ, Makrides L. Longitudinal Changes in Exercise Capacity After Stroke. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2004;85(10):1608-12. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apmr.2004.01.027
- Macko RF, Smith GV, Dobrovolny CL, et al. Treadmill training improves fitness reserve in chronic stroke patients. Arch Phys Med Rehabil. 2001;82(7):879-84. https://doi.org/10.1053/apmr.2001.23853
- Ohira T, Iso H, Imana H, et al. Prospective study of major and minor ST-T abnormalities and risk of stroke among japanese. Stroke. 2003;34(12): 250-3. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000103742.83117.FB
- Partridge C, Mackenzie M, Edwards S et al. Is dosage of physiotherapy a critical factor in deciding patterns of recovery from stroke. Physiothera Res Int. 2000;5(4):230-40. https://doi.org/10.1002/pri.203
- Rimmer K, Riley B, Creviston T, et al. Exercise training in predominantly African-American group of stroke survivors. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2000;32(12):1990-6. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005768-200012000-00004
- Schaechter JD. Motor rehabilitation and brain plasticity after hemiparetic stroke. Prog Neurobiol. 2004;73(1):61-72. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.pneurobio.2004.04.001
- Teasdale G, Jennett B. Assessment of coma and impaired consciousness. Lancet. 1974;2(7872): 81-4.
- Teasell R, Bitensky J, Salter K et al. The role of timing and intensity of rehabilitation therapies. Top Stroke Rehabil. 2005;12(3):46-57. https://doi.org/10.1310/ETDP-6DR4-D617-VMVF
- Valeriano J, Elson J. Electrocardiographic changes in central nervous system disease. Neurol Clin. 1993;11(2):257-72.
Wang H, Yu M, Ochnani M, et al. Nicotinic acetycholine receptor-
$\alpha$7subunit is an essential regulator of inflammation. Nature. 2003;421 (6921):384-8. https://doi.org/10.1038/nature01339
- Werner C, Von Frankenberg S, Treig T et al. Treadmill training with partial body weight support and an electromechanical gait trainer for restoration of gait in subacute stroke patients. Stroke. 2002; 33(12):2895-901. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000035734.61539.F6