- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Development of u-Healthcare Agent System using of 3-Axis Accelerometer Sensor
3축 가속도 센서를 이용한 u-헬스케어 에이전트 시스템 개발
- Received : 2009.11.26
- Accepted : 2010.01.26
- Published : 2010.04.28
Health of the people involved in blood sugar, blood pressure, activity, and using bio-sensors to obtain biometric information, the system for monitoring health research for development is a lot. This paper analyzes the bio information by monitoring the u-health care agent system was developed. Activity measurement technology that uses 3-axis accelerometer sensor. 3-axis acceleration sensors, using information obtained from activity to activity analysis to calculate the exact algorithm was developed. More accurate than the existing system to calculate the calorie consumption, it is stored in the database management. and you can check your health status using of activity and bio-information.
Supported by : 원광대학교
- Tan Joshep, "E-Health Information System," San Francisco : Jossey-Bass, 2005
- Mark Weiser, "Hot topic: Ubiquitous Computing", IEEE Computer, pp.71-72, 1993(10). https://doi.org/10.1109/2.237456
- u-네트워크연구회역, 노무라 종합연구소 저, '유비쿼터스 네트워크와 신사회 시스템', 전자신문사, 2002.
- DHHS, "The Decade of Health Information Technology : Delivering Consumer-entric and Information-rich Health Care Framework for Strategic Action," 2004.
- (주) 한백전자 기술연구소, "ZigbeX를 이용한 유비쿼터스 센서 네트워크", (주)한백전자, 2006.
- G. D. Aboed, C. G. Atkeson, J. Hong, S. Long, R. Kooper, and M. Pinkerton, "Cyberguide : A Mobile Context-Aware Tour Guide," ACM Wireless Networks, Vol.3, No.5, pp.421-433, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1019194325861
- H. Liberman and T. Selker, "Out of Context : Computer Systems That Adapts to, and learn form, Context," Vol. 39. NOS 3&4, IBM Systems Journal, pp.617-632, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1147/sj.393.0617
- B. Schilit, N. Adams, and R. Want, "Context-Aware Computing Applications," In IEEE Workshop on Mobile Computing Systems and Applications, pp.85-90, 1994. https://doi.org/10.1109/MCSA.1994.512740
- A. K. Dey and G. D. Abowd, "Towards an Understanding of Context and Context-Awareness," 1999.
- M. J. Mathie, A. C. F. Coster, B. G. Celler, and N. H. Lovell, "Classification of basic daily movements using a triaxial accelerometer," Med. Bio. Eng. Computing, Vol.42, pp.679-687, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02347551
- B. E. Ainsworth, B. Corbin, R. P. Pangrazi, and D. Franks, "The compendium of physical activities. President's Council on physical Fitness and Sports Research Digest," Vol.4, No.2, pp.1-6, 2003.
- 정영철, 국내 e-헬스케어 발전에 따른 정책대응 방안 연구, 한국보건사회연구원, 2006.
- IBM, "http://www-01.ibm.com/software/ rational /uml/, IBM Unified Modeling Language Document.