- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Play Theory Comparative study with Amusement of Figure based on Image Contents and Roger Caillois
영상콘텐츠 기반 피규어의 유희성과 로제카이와의 놀이이론 비교
- Received : 2009.10.21
- Accepted : 2010.03.31
- Published : 2010.04.28
Figure that make image contents of movie, animation, game etc. by base is one of representative industry of OSMU (One Source Multi Use). Figure that is culturally continuous as industrial while is growing scientific study that is lacking in many way consider. With amusement to the center as a preceding study about this and offered preceding research about theories that several scholars advocate, and divide into commerce, industry, imagination and amusement about characteristics of figure based on image contents and investigated. Investigated amusement characteristics of figure that is center of this study because do comparative analysis with insistence of Roger Caillois- Agon, Alea, Mimicry, Ilinks that classify to meaning that is four amusement characteristics competitions, fortune, conspiracy, dizziness - that is representative scholar of play theory and France's thinker. According to this study, we can know that there is close connection with amusement characteristics of four plays that Roger Caillois advocates in amusements of figure.
- "日經캐릭터", p.45, 2005(11).
- 조정원, "바비인형 패션의 조형미 연구", 홍익대학교 산업미술대학원, p.7, 2005.
- Johan Huizinga, "Homo Ludence," Paris, pp.34-35, 1951.
- 로제카이와, 이상률, "놀이와 인간", 문예출판사, p.34, 1994.
- 프리드리히 쉴러, 안인희, "인간의 미적 교육에 관한 편지", 청하출판사, p.88, 1995.
- Woodrow Phoenix, "Plastic Culture," kodansha-International, p.7, 2006.
- "피규어 No.105", 월드포토프레스, p.24, 2007.
- 최혜실, "가상놀이 인간의 탄생", 경희대학교 출판국, pp.106-109, 2005.
- 로제카이와, 이상률, "놀이와 인간", 문예출판사, pp.36-37, 1994.