- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Comparison of Educational Effects between Song·Video Self Study of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation(CPR) and Video Self Instruction(VSI) of CPR by Middle School Students
일부 중학생의 심폐소생술에 관한 노래·동영상 자가 학습과 심폐소생술 동영상 자가 학습(VSI)과의 교육 효과 비교
- 박대성 (광주보건대학 응급구조과)
- Received : 2009.12.30
- Accepted : 2010.01.29
- Published : 2010.04.28
This study examined the educational effects by song video self study of CPR and CPR VSI with middle school students who have no CPR education experience and aimed to provide basic materials for effective CPR education method with middle school students. The subjects of the research were total 68 middle school students of S middle school in G metropolitan city and they were selected by convenience sampling into 33 experimental group and 35 control group. The period of examination was from Apr. 22 to 23, 2009 and the data were collected for two days. As a result of the research, song video self learning of CPR with middle school students was not considered as achieving better results than video self learning. But, as its educational effects were confirmed, it will be available in education of CPR with middle school students.
- 황성오, 임경수, 심폐소생술과 전문심장구조술, 군자출판사, 2006.
- E. J. Gallagher, G. Lombardi, and P. Gennis, "Effectiveness of bystander cardiopulmonary resuscitation and survival following out-of-hospital cardiac arrest," JAMA, Vol.274, No.24, pp.1922-1925, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.274.24.1922
- M. P. Lasen, M. S. Eisenberg, R. O. Cummins, and A. P. Hallstrom, "Predicting survival from out-of-hospital cardiac arrest: graphic model," Ann Emerg Med, Vol.22, No.11, pp.1652-1658, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(05)81302-2
- K. B. Kern, "Cardiopulmonary resuscitation without ventilation," Crit Care Med, Vol.28, No.11, pp.186-189, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1097/00003246-200011001-00003
- D. Hostler, G. Guimond, and C. Callaway, "A comparison of CPR delivery with various compression-to-ventilation ratios during two-rescuer CPR," Resuscitation, Vol.65, No.3, pp.325-328, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2004.11.026
- 2005 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care, Circulation, Vol.112, No.24(Suppl.), 2005.
- American Heart Association(AHA). Guidelines 2000 for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care., 2000.
- W. A. Tweed, E. Wilson, B. Isfeld, "Retention of cardiopulmonary resuscitation skill after initial overtraining," CPR Care Med, Vol.8, No.11, pp.651-653, 1980. https://doi.org/10.1097/00003246-198011000-00011
- L. P. Mandel and L. A. Cobb, "Reinforcing CPR skills without mannequin practice," Ann Emerg Med, Vol.16, No.10, pp.1117-1120, 1987. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(87)80467-5
- J. Schluger, J. G. Hayes, G. M. Turino, S. Fishman, A. C. Fox, "The effectiveness of film and videotape in teaching cardiopulmonary resuscitation to the lay public," N Y State J Med, Vol.87, No.7, pp.382-385, 1987.
- M. Eisenberg, S. Damon, L. Maneel, A. Tewodros, H. Meischke, E. Beaupied, J. Bennett, C. Guildner, C. Ewell, and M. Gordon, "CPR instruction by videotape: results of a community project," Ann Emerg Med, Vol.25, No.2, pp.198-202, 1995. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(95)70324-1
- A. Braslow, R. T. Brennen, M. M. Newman, N. G. Bircher, A. M. Batcheller, and W. Kaye, "CPR trainnig without an instructor: development and evaluation of a video self-instructional system for effective performance of cardiopulmonary resuscitation," Resuscitation, Vol.34, No.3, pp.207-220, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0300-9572(97)01096-4
- K. H. Tood, A. Braslow, R. T. Brennan, D. W. Lowery, R. J. Cox, L. E. Lipscomb, and A. L. Kellermann, "Randomized, controlled triad of video self-instruction versus. traditional CPR training," Ann Emerg Med, Vol.31, No.3, pp.364-369, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(98)70348-8
- K. H. Tood, S. L. Heron, M. Thompson, R. Dennis, J. O'Conner, and A. L. Kellermann, "Simple CPR: a randomized, controlled trial of video self-instructional cardiopulmonary resuscitation training in an African American church congregation [see comments]," Ann Emerg Med, Vol. 34, No.6, pp.730-737, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0196-0644(99)70098-3
- T. Aufderheide, E. R. Stapleton, M. F. Hazinski, and R. O. Cummins, Heartsaver AED for the lay rescuer and first responder, Dallas, Tex: American Heart Association., 1998.
- L. M. Starr, "Electronic voice boosts CPR responses," Occup Health Saf, Vol.66, No.4, pp.30-37, 1997.
- L. M. Starr, "An effective CPR home learning system: a program evaluation," Am Assoc Occupat Health Nurse J, Vol.46, No.6, pp.289-295, 1998.
- A. Doherty, S. Damon, K. Hein, and R. O. Cummins, "Evaluation of CPR prompt & home learning system for teaching CPR to lay rescuers," Circulation, Vol.98(suppl I) I-410, Abstract, 1998.
- 박정미, "자기주도적 학습이 심폐소생술 수행 능력 및 유지에 미치는 효과," 경북대학교 대학원, 박사학위논문, 2006.
- 박대성, 윤영현, 김정술, "치위생과 학생을 대상으로 한 기본 심폐소생술 교육 효과", 한국치위생과학회지, Vol.8, No.4, pp.381-386, 2008.
- 박대성, "기본 심폐소생술 교육 후 지식 및 자신감이 정확도, 술기 수행에 미치는 영향-일부 물리치료(학)과 학생을 중심으로-", 대한신경물리치료학회지, Vol.7, No.1,2(통합호), pp.47-54, 2008.
- 신지훈, "공항 지상 근무자의 심폐소생술 수행 능력," 공주대학교 대학원, 석사학위논문, 2009.
- 안주영, "VSI(Video self-instruction) 심폐소생 술과 기본 심폐소생술 교육의 효과 비교," 공주대학교 대학원, 석사학위논문, 2008.
- 황지영, "강사 개입 정도가 심폐소생술 지식, 수행도 및 정확도에 미치는 영향," 공주대학교 대학원, 석사학위논문, 2009.
- 김건희, "Video Self-Instruction Program을 이용한 보육교사의 소아 심폐소생술 교육의 효과", 한국응급구조학회논문지, Vol.13, No.2, pp.87-98, 2009.
- Canadian Medical Association. MDs review CP knowledge, encourage patients to take course, CMAJ, Vol.157, No.9, p.1911, 1997.
- J. Richards, The context of language teaching. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press., 1985.
- B. J. Baddock, "Creative language use in communication activities," ELT Journal, Vol.35, No.3, pp.230-235, 1983.
- 이희숙, "21세기를 위한 초등 영어교육-문학과 이양기 교수법의 중요성을 중심으로-", 초등영어교육, Vol.5, No.1, pp.5-48, 1999.
- http//www.kacpr.org/main.php 대한심폐소생협회.
- 대한심폐소생협회(KACPR), 2006 공용 심폐소생술 가이드라인 개발 및 배포, 대한심폐소생협회, 2006.
- 대한적십자사, 심폐소생술, 서울: 대한적십자사, 2009.
- B. D. Browner and L. M. Jacobs, Emergency care and transportation of the sick and injured, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons., 1999.
- 김종숙, "이러닝의 학습만족도와 학습성과에 미치는 요인에 관한 연구", 인제대학교 대학원, 박사학위논문, 2007.
- J. Chandra, M. F. Hazinski, and E. R. Stapleton, "Instructor's manual for basic life support for healthcare providers," Dallas, Tex: American Heart Association., 1997.
- W. Kaye, S. F. Rallis, M. E. Mancini, K. C. Linhares, M. L. Angell, D. S. Donovaan, N. C. Zajano, and J. A. Finger, "The problem of poor retention of cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills may lie with the instructor, not the learner or the curriculum," Resuscitation, Vol.21, No.1, pp.67-87, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1016/0300-9572(91)90080-I
- D. K. Moser, K. Dracup, P. M. Guzy, S. E. Taylor, and C. Breu, "Cardiopulmonary resuscitation skills retention in family members of cardiac patients," Am J Emerg Med, Vol.8, No.6, pp.498-503. 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0735-6757(90)90150-X
- E. L. Einspruch, B. Lynch, T. P. Aufderheide, G. Nichol, and L. Becker, "Retention of CPR skills learned in a traditional AHA Heartsaver course 30-min video self-training: a controlled randomized study," Reauscitation, Vol.74, No.3, pp.476-486, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.resuscitation.2007.01.030
- R. J. Van Hoeyweghen, L. L. Bossaert, A. Mullie, P. Calle, P. Martens, W. Buylaert, H. Delooz, and Belgian, "Cerebral resuscitation study group: Quality and efficiency of bystander CPR," Resuscitation, Vol.26, No.1, pp.47-52, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1016/0300-9572(93)90162-J
- G. Ritter, A. Robert, and G. Sidney, "The effect of bystander CPR on survival of out-of-hospital cardiac arrest victims," Am J Surg, Vol.110, No.5, pp.932-937, 1985.
- R. G. Thomson, A. P. Hallstrom, and L. A. Cobb, "Bystander-initiated cardiopulmonary resuscitation in the management of ventricular fibrillation," Ann inter Med, Vol.90, No.5, pp.737-740, 1979. https://doi.org/10.7326/0003-4819-90-5-737
- I. Lund and A. Skulberg, "Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by lay people," The Lancet, Vol.308, No.7991, pp.702-704, 1976. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(76)90002-7
- R. O. Cummins, M. S. Eisenberg, and A. P. Hallstrom, "Survival of out of hospital cardiac arrest with early initiation of cardiopulmonary resuscitation," Am J Emerg Med, Vol.3, No.2, pp.114-119, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1016/0735-6757(85)90032-4
- A. Ferguson, "Cardiopulmonary resuscitation: a teaching guide," Nurse Education Today, Vol.10, No.1, pp.50-53, 1990. https://doi.org/10.1016/0260-6917(90)90138-G
- 박상섭, 박대성, "일부 대학생 심폐소생술교육에서 노래.동영상 자가 학습과 동영상 자가 학습 (VSI) 간의 교육 효과 비교," 한국학교보건교육학회지, Vol.10, No.2, pp.1-13, 2009.
- M. Das and M. Elzubeir, "First aid and basic life support skills training early in the medical curriculum: curriculum issues, outcomes, and confidence of students," Teach Learn Med, Vol.13, No.4, pp.240-246, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15328015TLM1304_05