- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Team Commitment and Job Productivity Influential from Organizational Trust, Trust in Superior and Trust to Colleague Perceived by Revenue Officers
세무공무원이 지각하는 조직신뢰, 상사신뢰, 동료신뢰가 팀몰입과 직무생산성에 미치는 영향
- 홍순복 (동명대학교 경영학부 경영학과)
- Received : 2010.01.12
- Accepted : 2010.03.08
- Published : 2010.04.28
The objective of the present study lied in providing empirical analysis over subjects of revenue officers targeted for suggesting effective managerial way for enhanced job productivity by using team commitment as a mediator in the correlation between trust and job productivity. As a result, it was identified that organizational trust, trust in superiors and trust to colleagues perceived by revenue officers have positive effects on team commitment, while the higher team commitment leads to higher job productivity, accordingly leading to better efficiency in carrying out tax-related administration and improving the level of satisfaction as for tax payers. It demonstrated that managers in tax-related organizations must create the foundation affordable for revenue officers to be widely exposed to participate in organization-related key decision-making processes in such a way that encourages and initiates them to have stronger loyalty and self-confidence based on common identity. Furthermore, much effort shall be continuously paid in designing personnel and organizational management policies in order for them to have faithfulness and adherence to their belonged organization.
- 이인석, 전무경, "조직내 신뢰와 조직성과 간의 관계에 관한 연구", 경영논총, 제16-2집, pp.227-250, 2006.
- 서재현, 김영용, "팀몰입을 통한 조직몰입의 발전", 인사.조직연구, 제11-1집, pp.1-33, 2003.
- 서재현, "팀교체 의도와 이직의도에 영향을 미치는 요인에 관한 연구: 팀몰입과 조직몰입을 중심으로", 인력개발연구, 제10집, pp.1-21, 2008.
- A. Fox, Beyond Contract: Work, Power, & Trust Relations, London: Faber & Faber, 1974.
- B. J. Babin and J. S. Boles, "The effects of perceived co-worker involvement & supervisor support on service provider role stress, performance and job satisfaction," Journal of retailing, Vol.72, No.1, pp.57-76, 1996. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0022-4359(96)90005-6
- D. Gild and H. Heuvel, "Career-Oriented versus Team-Oriented commitment and behavior at work," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.83, No.5, pp.717-730, 1998. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.83.5.717
- D. J. Mcallister, "Affect and Cognition-based Trust as Foundations for Interpersonal Cooperation in Organization," Academy of Management Journal, Vol.38, pp.24-59, 1995. https://doi.org/10.2307/256727
- D. P. McCauley and K. W. Kuhnert, "A Theoretical Review & Empirical Investigation of Employee Trust in Management," Public Administration Quarterly, Vol.16, No.2, pp.265-285, 1992.
- E. M. Marshall, Building trust at the speed of change: The power of the relation based corporation. Amacon. N. Y, 1999.
- J. K Butler and R. S. Cantrell, "A Behavioral Decision Theory Approach to Modeling Dynamic Trust in Superiors & Subordinates," Psychological Reports, Vol.55, pp.19-28, 1984. https://doi.org/10.2466/pr0.1922.214.171.124
- J. R. Hackman, The design of work teams, In J. Lorsch(ed), Handbook of Organizational Behavior, pp.315-342, Englewood cliffs, NJ: Prentice Hall.
- J. P. Strauss, "Multi-source Perspectives of Self-esteem, Performance Ratings, and Source Agreement," Journal of Managerial Psychology, Vol.20, No.6, pp.464-482, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1108/02683940510615424
- J. W. Bishop and K. D. Scott, "Organizational commitment and team commitment in a team environment," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.85, pp.439-450, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.85.3.439
- K. H. Roberts and C. A. O'Reilly, "Measuring Organizational Communication," Journal of Applied Psychology, Vol.59, pp.321-326, 1974. https://doi.org/10.1037/h0036660
- M. A. Campion, G. J. Medsker, and A. C. Higgs, "Relations between work group characteristics and effectiveness: Implications for designing effective work groups," Personnel psychology, Vol.46, pp.823-850, 1993. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1744-6570.1993.tb01571.x
- M. Fishbein and I. Ajzen, Belief, Attitude, Intention, and Behavior, Addison-Wesley, Reading, MA, 1975.
- M. J. Steve and D. B. Paul, "Efficacy beliefs as a moderator of the impact of work-related stressors: a multiple study," Journal of applied psychology, Vol.84, No.1, pp.340-361, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1037/0021-9010.84.3.340
- R. B. Denhardt, "Theories of public organizations," (2nd ed.). Belmont, CA: Wadsworth. Diffie-Couch, p. (1984(4)). Building a feeling of trust in the company. Supervisory Management, pp.31-36, 1993.
- R. C. Nyhan and H. A. Marlowe, "The psychometric properties of the organizational trust inventory," Evaluation Review, Vol.21, pp.614-635, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1177/0193841X9702100505
- R. T. Pascal and A. G. Athos, The Japanese management, New York: Warner, 1981.
- S. A. Kiffin-Petersen and J. L. Cordery, "Trust, Individualism and Job Characteristics as Predictors of Employee Preference for Teamwork," International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.14, No.1, pp.93-116, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1080/09585190210158538
- S. P. Brown and R. A. Peteson, "Antecedents and consequences of salesperson job satisfaction: A meta-analysis and assenssment of casual effects," Journal of Marketing, Vol.30, No.1, pp.63-77, 1993. https://doi.org/10.2307/3172514
- W. R. Scott, Organizations: Rational, natural and open systems. Englewood Cliffs, N. Y.: Prentice Hall, 1992.