- Volume 10 Issue 4
The Economic region, the strategy for regional development, is a global trend and has become the blue ocean. Korea has also moved forward with the concept of economic region as the strategy for regional development. So, The main purpose of this study is to find the strategies to improve the regional R&D competitive power and making regional R&D support system. As a goal of regional innovation and regional economic development, the business adds new jobs and new products, resulting in growth of the community.
Regional Industry Development;Regional Industry;R&D;Regional Innovation
- 이현길, 지방의 지역전략산업 활성화 방안, 지방 자치, 195, pp.91-95, 2004.
- 교육과학기술부, 광역경제권하에서 R&D재원 배분방식 및 지원체계 설계와 개편방안 연구 , 한국정책분석평가학회, 2009.
- 충북테크노파크, 국가연구개발사업 총람, 2008.
- 민경세, 이성규, 대전지역 전략산업 IT분과 육성 계획 , 대전전략산업기획단, 2005.
- D. Achibugi, Patenting as indicator of technological innovation: a review, Science and Public Policy. 19, 1992.
- N. Nohria and C. Garcia-pont, Global stratiegic linkages and industry structure, Strategic Management Journal. 12, 1991.
- H. Penan, R&D strategy in a techno-economic network: Alzheimer's disease therapeutic strategies, Research Policy, 25, 1996.
- M. E. Poter, Competitive advantage : Creating and Sustaining superior performance, The Free Press, New York, 1985.
- RIBA, RIBA Constructive Change : a strategic industry study into the future of the Architects's Profession, 2005.