- Volume 10 Issue 4
The respect for human dignity and worth is to purpose both the ideological premise and the guarantee of all the fundamental rights at the same time. Both freedom and rights which are necessary for obtaining those purposes should be guaranteed. "A human has dignity and worth as a human being" is that a nation exists for an individual between an individual and a nation. It declares democratic ideology. It becomes a ultimate standard to solve a problem of the interpretation of an article of a law and the effect of a law. The right to pursue one's happiness is necessary to persue one's happiness. The rights comprehensively covers even the freedom and the right without in an article of a law. It shows a positive rights like a social fundamental rights in a minimum level of a law. According to the precedent of the Constitutional Court, as the right to pursue one's happiness is in area of a common action, the free manifestation of the authoritative individuality, and self-determination in category, this study is to emphasize the importance of the right to pursue one's happiness throughout its meaning and the precedent of history legislation.
- 박일경, 신 헌법원론, p.219, 1986.
- 김철수, 헌법학개론, 박영사, p.311, 1993.
- 국가인권위원회편 국제 인권조약집 6권, 정인섭 편역, 국제인권조약집 2000
- 정종섭, 헌법학원론, 박영사, p.328, 2006.
- 1982. 2 고시연구 pp.171-203.
- 김철수, 인간으로서의 존엄과 가치, 월간고시 35('76.12) pp.17-27
- 허영, 한국헌법론, 박영사, p.315, 1996.
- 권영성, 헌법학원론, 법문사, p.355, 2000.
- 강경근, 헌법학 강론, 일신사, p.163, 1993.
- 김철수, 대한민국학술원논문집(인문, 사회과학편) 제47집 제1호, p.222, 2008.
- 곽구열, 김영관, 유태수 편저, 헌법-고시연구원, 1999, p.425
- 이강혁 고시연구-인간다운 생활을 할 권리, pp.37-43, 1982(12).
- 김철수, 한국헌법 p.6-3, 최고규범으로서의 헌법