- Volume 10 Issue 4
The purpose of this study is suggesting proper support policy for the social enterprises by investigating the agency's needs of aiming social enterprise. The major findings of this research are as follows. Inter obstacle factors are the lack of operating and investment funds, and preceding condition for social enterprise's conversion is most important is finance support. The preparation of social enterprise's establishment and operating fund is needed in the conversion's process for social enterprise, and the important issues that central and local government have to solve are the support of labor cost and the obligation of trusts and purchases. Therefore, central and local government have to support initially funds for having facilities and staffs in social enterprises, and support forming market for the goods and services of social enterprises.
Supported by : 호서대학교
- 곽선화, "대안적 기업조직으로서의 사회적 기업 의 역할", 사회적 기업의 현재와 미래 세미나 자료집, pp.30-42, 2009.
- 심창학, "사회적기업의 개념정의 및 범위 설정에 관한 연구 : 유럽의 사회적 기업을 중심으로", 사회보장연구, 제23권, 제2호, 2009.
- C. Borzaga and J. Defourny, The Emergency of Social Enterprise, London, Routledge, 2001.
- C. Borzaga and J. Defourny, "Conclusion : social enterprise in Europe : a diversity of inteiatives and prospects," C. Borzaga, J. Defourny,(ed.), The Emergency of Social Enterprise, London, Routledge, pp.350-370, 2001.
- C. Borzaga and A. Santauari, "Italy : from traditional co-operatives to innovative social enterpirse," C. Borzaga, J. Defourny(ed.), The Emergency of Social Enterprise, London, Routledge, pp.166-181, 2001.
- Cabinet Office, Social enterprise action plan Scaling new heights, HMGovernment, 2006.
- J. Defourny, "Introduction : from third sector to social enterprise", Borzaga, C., Defourny, J.(ed.), The Emergency of Social Enterprise, London, Routledge, pp.1-28, 2001.
- Kim Alter, Social Enterprise Typology, Virtue Ventures, 2004.
- J. L. Laville, "Social enterprises developing 'proximity services," C. Borzaga, J. Defourny, (ed.), The Emergency of Social Enterprise, London, Routledge, pp.100-119, 2001.
- OECD, Social Enterprise, Paris, OECD, 1999.