- Volume 10 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Case Study about Non-regular Worker's Labor Dispute : Focusing on the Labor Dispute about Subcontract Company of Hynix Semiconductor Co.
비정규직 노사분규 사례 연구 : 하이닉스 사내하청 노사분규를 중심으로
- Received : 2009.12.02
- Accepted : 2010.03.11
- Published : 2010.04.28
The purpose of this study is to examine the non-regular labor dispute from beginning to the ends, thus, give guidance for future similar labor disputes. As a result of this study, firstly, subcontract company union negotiated with their companies, but after their companies was shut up, the union demanded negotiation with Hynix Co.(Hynix Co. contracted with union member's companies about cleaning job etc for every year). However, Hynix rejected the union's demand, because Hynix Co. do not have the legal obligation to negotiate with subcontract company union. Secondly, union members was to in unemployment and for the employment & negotiation with Hynix Co. they did illegal actions against Hynix Co. Thirdly, there was tried many efforts by NGO & government authorities etc to settle the disputes, and mediated, arbitrated by private expert(Certified Public Labor Attorney) Finally, both parties(that is Hynix Co. and subcontract company union) negotiated each other and settled the dispute without employment.
- 금속노조 대전충북지부, 하이닉스/매그나칩 사내 하청지회 투쟁평가, 2008.
- 김영종, "전환기 노사분규의 특성과 노동정책 개 선방향 : 조선3사의 노사분규사례를 중심으로", 한국행정학보, 제24권 제1호, pp.427-448, 1990.
- 김유성, 노동법 II, 법문사. p.132. 1997.
- 김형배, 노동법(신판 보정판), 박영사, p.732, 2005.
- 노동부, 부당노동행위 공범죄 적용 검토, 2005.
- 노동부, 비정규직법 이해, p.9, 2007.
- 노동부, 법무부, 근로자파견의 판단기준에 관한 지침, 2007.
- 박홍규, 노동단체법, 삼영사, p.235, 2000.
- 이병태, 최신노동법, (주)중앙경제. p.224, 2005.
- 이병훈, "구조조정기 노사분쟁의 사례 비교 연구 : 현대자동차와 발전회사의 분규를 중심으로", 노동경제논집, 제27권 제1호, pp.27-53, 2004.
- 윤찬성, 이덕로, 김찬중, "노조간부의 파업성향 결정요인에 관한 연구 : 속노총의 조절효과를 중심으로", 인적자원관리연구, 제14권, 제1호, pp.167-192, 2007.
- 임종률, 노동법, 박영사, pp.108-111, 2005.
- J. Dunlop, Industrial Relations Systems, New York : Rinehart and Winston, Inc., pp.6-13, 1958.
- S. French, Third Way Partnership and the Implications for Trade Union Strategy in Germany and the UK", 2003.
- D. Guest and R. Peccei, "Partnership at Work: Mutuality and the Balance of Advantage," British Journal of Industrial Relations, Vol.39 No.2, pp.207-236, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1111/1467-8543.00197
- E. Heery, "Partnership versus Organizing: Alternative Futures for British Trade Unionism," Industrial Relations Journal, Vol.33 No.1, pp.20-35, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1111/1468-2338.00217
- Kochan, A. Thomas & Paul Osterman, The Mutual Gains Enterprise : Forging A Winning Partnership among Labor, Management, and Government, Boston: Harvard Business School Press, pp.149-150, 1994.
- M. Lucio and M. Stuar,, "Swimming against the Tide: Social Partnership, Mutual Gains and the Revival of 'Tired' HRM," International Journal of Human Resource Management, Vol.15 No.2, pp.410-424, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1080/0958519032000158581
- J. Pfeffer, Human Equation, Boston, Mass: Harvard Business School Press, 1998.
- R. Singh, "System Theory in the Study of Industrial Relations: Fine for a Reappraisal?" Industrial Relations. Vol.8(Autumn), p.68, 1976.