- Volume 47 Issue 5
Anderson-Smith  studied weakly prime ideals for a commutative ring with identity. Blair-Tsutsui  studied the structure of a ring in which every ideal is prime. In this paper we investigate the structure of rings, not necessarily commutative, in which all ideals are weakly prime.
- D. D. Anderson and E. Smith, Weakly prime ideals, Houston J. Math. 29 (2003), no. 4, 831-840.
- W. D. Blair and H. Tsutsui, Fully prime rings, Comm. Algebra 22 (1994), no. 13, 5389-5400. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927879408825136
- K. Koh, On one sided ideals of a prime type, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 28 (1971), 321-329. https://doi.org/10.1090/S0002-9939-1971-0274488-5
- H. Tsutsui, Fully prime rings. II, Comm. Algebra 24 (1996), no. 9, 2981-2989. https://doi.org/10.1080/00927879608825725
- Almost prime submodules pp.1793-7183, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1142/S1793557120500199