- Volume 23 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Electrostatic Electrification Properties of Silicone Rubber for Thermal Bonding According to the Variation of Environment
환경변화에 의한 열 압착용 실리콘 고무의 정전기 대전 특성에 관한 연구
- Lee, Sung-Ill (Department of Safety Engineering, Chungju National University)
- 이성일 (충주대학교 안전공학과)
- Received : 2010.07.13
- Accepted : 2010.08.19
- Published : 2010.09.01
In this paper, the following results were obtained from the experiment in which electrification voltage of silicone rubber specimen for thermal bonding were measured under various time, temperature (
Supported by : 충주대학교
- S.-I. Lee and S.-H. Kim, J. KIEEME 23, 48 (2010).
- S.-I. Lee, Elastomers and Composites 31, 335 (1996).
- H. J. Lee and S.-I. Lee, Elastomers and Composites 38, 227 (2003).
- S.-I. Lee, Elastomers and Composites 32, 309 (1997).
- W. D. Greason, J. Electrost. 28, 199 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3886(92)90073-3
- D. L. Lin and T. L. Welsher, J. Electrost. 31, 199 (1993). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3886(93)90009-V
- B. A. Unger, Proceedings of the IEEE International Reliability Physics Symposium (IEEE, Las Vegas, NV, 1981) p. 193
- R. G. Renninger, J. Electrost. 28, 253 (1992). https://doi.org/10.1016/0304-3886(92)90076-6