- Volume 23 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Mechanical and Electrical Properties of Aluminum Wires of ACSR Conductors due to Forest Fire
산불에 노출된 강심알루미늄연선 송전선 알루미늄 선재의 기계적 및 전기적 특성 거동
- Lee, Won-Kyo (Transmission and Distribution, Korea Electric Power Corporation Research Institute) ;
- Lee, Jung-Won (Transmission and Distribution, Korea Electric Power Corporation Research Institute) ;
- Kim, Byung-Geol (Advanced Materials and Application Research Laboratory, Korea Electrotechnology Research Institute)
- Received : 2010.07.26
- Accepted : 2010.08.20
- Published : 2010.09.01
Forest fire can cause a serious damage to overhead conductors. Therefore, detailed investigation on the changes of mechanical and electrical properties of damaged conductors should be carried out to understand the effect of forest fires on conductors. This is of critical importance in maintaining transmission line safely. This paper examines the changes of mechanical and electrical properties of flame exposed conductor. Tensile strength (TS) decreased according to increase of forest fire temperature and conductivity changed according to forest fire temperature. Specimens were aluminum conductors of aluminium conductor steel reinforced (ACSR) 410, 240, 480
Mechanical and electrical properties;Forest fire;Aluminium conductor steel reinforced (ACSR) 410
- Y. H. Jang, B. G. Kim, S. S. Kim, S. W. Han, and J. H. Kim, Trans. KIEE 58, 242 (2009).
- KEPCO Research Center Technical Paper, 3rd Report, 2008.
- S. S Kim, B. G. Kim, S. K. Hyun, D. I. Lee, and B. U. Min, J. KIEEME 19, 486 (2006).
- Y. D. Kim, S. D. Kim, J. M. Shim, D. H. Jeong, and J. W. Kang, Journal of the KIIEE 14, 26 (2000).
- B. G. Kim, S. S. Kim, and J. H. Park, J. KIEEME 18, 1152 (2005).
- S. S. Kim, B. G. Kim, T. I. Jang, J. W. Kang, D. I. Lee, and B. U. Min, J. KIEEME 19, 287 (2006).
- B. G. Kim, S. S. Kim, S. W. Han, and J. H. Kim, J. KIEEME 20, 1105 (2007).
- B. G. Kim, S. S. Kim, and J. H. Park, J. KIEEME 18, 1159 (2005).