- Volume 23 Issue 4
Diseases of human or economical traits of cattles are occured by interaction of genes. We introduce expanded multifactor dimensionality reduction(E-MDR), dummy multifactor dimensionality reduction(D-MDR) and SNPHarvester which are developed to find interaction of genes. We will select interaction of outstanding gene combinations and select final best genotype groups.
, 인간과 복지, 서울.
- Barendse, W., Bunch, R., Thomas, M., Armitage, S., Baud, S. and Donaldson, N. (2004). The TG5 thyroglobulin gene test for a marbling quantitative trait loci evaluated in feedlot cattle, Australian Journal of Experimental Agriculture, 44, 669-674. https://doi.org/10.1071/EA02156
- Chung, Y. J., Lee, S. Y. and Park, T. S. (2005). Multifactor dimensionality reduction in the presence of missing observations, Journal of Korea Statistical Society, Proceedings of the Autumn Conference, 1, 31-36.
- Efron, B. and Tibshirani, R. (1993). An Introduction to the Boostrap, Champman & Hall/CRC.
- Good, P. (2000). Permutation Test: A Practical Guide to Resampling Methods for Testing Hypotheses, Springer-Verlag, New York.
- Kim, J. W, Park, S. I. and Yeo, J. S. (2003). Linkage mapping and QTL on chromosome 6 in Hanwoo(Korean Cattle), Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, 16, 1402-1405. https://doi.org/10.5713/ajas.2003.1402
- Lee, J. Y. and Lee, H. G. (2009). Multifactor Dimensionality Reduction(MDR) Analysis by Dummy Variables, The Korean Journal of Applied Statistics, 22, 435-442. https://doi.org/10.5351/KJAS.2009.22.2.435
- Lee, J. Y., Lee, H. G. and Lee, Y. W. (2009). Expanded MDR algorithm based interaction effect discovery, Journal of Applied Statistics, 22.
- Lee, Y. S. (2009). Study on the identification of candidate genes and their haplotypes that are associated with growth and carcass traits in the QTL region of BTA6 in a Hanwoo population, Ph. D. Thesis, 1-94.
- Ritchie, M. D., Hahn, L. W., Roodi, N., Bailey, L. R., Dupont, W. D., Parl, F. F. and Moore, J. H. (2001). Multifactor-dimensionality reduction reveals high-order interactions among estrogen- metabolism genes in sporadic breast cancer, American Journal of Human Genetics, 69, 138-147. https://doi.org/10.1086/321276
- Snelling, W. M., Casas E., Stone, R. T., Keele, J. W., Harhay G. P., Benett G. L. and Smith T. P. L. (2005). Linkage mapping bovine EST-based SNP, BMC Genomics, 6, 74-84. https://doi.org/10.1186/1471-2164-6-74
- Yang, C., He, Z., Wan, X., Yang, Q., Xue, H. and Yu, W. (2009). SNPHarvester: A filtering-based approach for detecting epistatic interactions in genome-wide association studies, Bioinformatics, 25, 504-511. https://doi.org/10.1093/bioinformatics/btn652