- Volume 59 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
Steady and Transient State Analysis on Three Phase-in One Enclosure Type HTS Cable
3상 일괄형 Pipe Type HTS 케이블의 정상 및 과도상태 해석
- Received : 2010.07.08
- Accepted : 2010.09.10
- Published : 2010.10.01
This paper suggests an improved technique to establish the modeling regarding steady and transient state on three phase-in one cryostat type HTS(High Temperature Superconducting) cable. The proposed modeling is established using EMTP/ATPDraw and TACS and MODELS provided by that. It has higher accuracy than the conventional method, as the actual HTS cable is modelled. Steady and transient state analysis performed by EMTP/ATPDraw calculate the current of conductor, shield and former, respectively. In case of the transient state modeled quench state occurred by a single line-to-ground fault, current of conductor shield and former are also calculated, respectively. Especially, various fault resistances and angles are considered to improve the reliability during transient state analysis. Analysis results reveal that the proposed technique improves the accuracy of modeling.
Supported by : 원광대학교
- Y. B. Lin, L. Z. Lin, Z. Y. Gao, H. M. Wen, L. Xu, L. Shu, J. Li, L. Y. Xiao, L. Zhou and G. S. Yuan, "Development of HTS transmission power cable, IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 2371-2374, Mar., 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920338
- L. Uasur, D. Parker, M. Tanner, E. Podtburg, D. Buczek, J. Scudiere, P. Caracino, S. Spreafico, P. Corsaro and M. Nassi, "Long length manufacturing of high performance BSCCO-2223 tape for the Detroit Edison power cable project," IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 3256-3260, Oct., 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.919757
- 정채균, "HTS 초전도케이블 ATP 모델링 기법 동향분석", KEPRI, 2009.
- Diego Politano, Marten Sjostrom, Gilbert Schnyder and Jakob Rhyner, "Technical and Economical Assessment of HTS Cable," IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1. pp. 1150-1153, 2477-2480, Mar., 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.919552
- K. C. Seong, S. B. Choi, J. W. Cho, et. el., "A Study on the Application Effects of HTS Power Cable in Seoul," IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 2367-2370, Mar., 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920337
- Lszl Prikler, "ATPDraw version 5.6 user manual", Preliminary Release No. 1.0, 2009.
- Sang-Jin Lee, Tae-Kuk Ko, "The Evolution of Quenches in Superconducting Parallel Bifilar Winding by Fault Current", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 6, No. 2, pp. 56-61, 1996.
- A.Hilaire, A.Ijspeert, "Simulation of the Effect of a series of Superconducting Magnets on a Quenching Magnet Using a Controlled Current Pulse", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 1553-1556, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1109/TASC.2002.1018699
- J.W.Lue, G.C.Barber, "Fault Current Tests of a 5-m HTS Cable", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 1785-1788, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920132
- S.Makeyama, K.Miyoshi, "Uniform Current Distribution Conductor of HTS power Cable", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 9, No. 2, pp. 1269-1272, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.783532
- J. P. Stovall, J. A. Demko, "Installation and Operation of the Southwire 30-meter High-Temperature Superconducting Power cable", IEEE Trans. on Applied Superconductivity, Vol. 11, No. 1, pp. 2467-2472, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1109/77.920363
- EEUG, "ATPDraw version 5.6 Rule Book", 2010