- Volume 19 Issue 8
The purpose of this study is to investigate distribution of the vegetation and insects of coastal dunes in the Yangyang area. The field survey was carried out Osan and Dongho coastal dunes during the period from June to July 2008. A total of 68 taxa were identified including 30 families, 60 genera, 59 species, and 9 varieties. 1 species(Glehnia littoralis) was recorded as designated rare plant of Korea Forest Service. The naturalized plants were 8 families, 13 species. The urbanization rate of naturalization index was 4.8% and 19.1% respectively. The land insect appeared with the 10 order, 23 families including 10 Korean specific species and 16 environmental indicator species for coastal dune. The species in Order Coleoptera was most, followed by Hemiptera, Orthoptera and Odonata respectively.
Osan coastal dune;Dongho coastal dune;Vascuar plants;Naturalized plants
- An, Y. H., 2003, Phytosociological Study on the Vegetation of Sand Dune in Shindoori Seashore, J. Kor. Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech., 6(6), 29-40.
- Baek, W. K., 1994, The Reality of South Korea and Distribution of Specialty Plant, A Report of Nature Conservation Association, 13, 5-84.
- Beon, M. S., Oh, H. K., 2006, Analysis of the Change of the Flora and Vegetation Association of Ui Island Sand Dune, Kor. J. env. Eco., 20(1), 41-51.
- Beon, M. S., Park, J. M., 2002, Conservation of Vegetation Association and Biotope of Ui Island Sand Dune, J. of Korean Forest and Recreation, 6(4), 93-101.
- Choi, J. Y., 2005, The Conflict Analysis Surrounding Sinduri Sand Dune, Monthly Marine, 246, 5-15.
- Choi, K. H., Kim, J. G., Lee, H. J., Jeon, G. H., 2004, Sinduri Coastal Sand Dune, Designpost, 203.
- Jo, W., Song, H. S., Hong, S. C., Choi, D. C., 2009, Characteristics of the Vegetation in the Coastal Dunes near the Swimming Beaches on the East Sea Coast of South Korea, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 23(6), 499-505.
- Joo, H. J., Kim, S. S., Son, J. D., 1997, The Butterflies of Korea, Kyohaksa, seoul, 437.
- Jung, T. H., 1965, Flora of Korea, Sinjisa, 154.
- Jung, Y. K., Kim, J. W., 1998, Coastal Sand Dune Vegetation in Kyungpook Province, J. of Ecology and field biology, 21(3), 257-262.
- Kim, J. I., 2003, Insects of Sand Dune in the Korea, Nature Conservation, 40-41.
- Korea Forest Service, 1996, Rare and Endangered Plants, 140.
- Korea Forest Service, 1997, Book of Rare and Endangered Plants, 255.
- Lee, T. B., 2003, Coloured Flara of Korea, Hyangmoonsa, Seoul, 824.
- Lee, T. B., 1983, Korean Specialty Plants and Distribution, A Report of Gwanak Arboretum of Seoul univ., 4, 71-113.
- Lee, W. T., Chon, S. K., 1983, Ecological Studies on the Coastal Plants in Korea -Floristic Composition and Standing Crop of the Sand Dune on the Southern Coast-, kor. J. Ecology, 6(3), 144-186.
- Lee, W. T., Chon, S. K., Kim, J. M., 1982, Ecological Studies on the Coastal Plants in Korea -Floristic Composition and Standing Crop of the Sand Dune on the East Coast-, Science Technology Research of Kangwon univ., 16, 113-124.
- Lee, Y. R, 1996, Flora of Korea, Kyohaksa, Seoul, 1237.
- Lee, Y. R, 1998, Endangered and Reserved Wild Species in Korea, Kyohaksa, Seoul, 302.
- Ministry of Environment Republic of Korea, 2002, A Guide to the Coastal Dune Conservation and Management, 50.
- Ministry of Environment Republic of Korea, 2003, Research Reports of Coastal Sand Dune in Nationwide(Dongho), 73-109.
- Ministry of Environment Republic of Korea, 2005, Photo Book of Rare and Endangered Plants and Animals, 247.
- Ministry of Environment Republic of Korea and National Institute of Environmental Research, 2004, Precision Research Reports of Coastal Dune in Nationwide, 466.
- Numata, M., Kotaki, O., 1975, Naturalized Plants, Japan Society of Library, Tokyo, 160.
- Oh, H. K., Kim, Y. H., Beon, M. S., Park, J. M., 2005, Vascular Plants in the Shindoo-ri Coastal Dune, Kor. J. For. Rec., 9(1), 37-48.
- Park, K. T., Kim, S. S., 1997, Illustrated Catalogue of Butterflies in Korea, Institute of Life Science & Study Group of Insects Category in Korea, 381.
- Park, S. H., Sin, J. H., Lee, Y. M., Lim, J. H., Moon, J. S., 2002, Distribution of Naturalized Plants of Korea, Institute of Forest, 184.
- Park, S. J., Son, S. W., 2009, The Flora of Coastal Sand Dune area in Gyeongsangbuk-do, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 23(5), 392-410.
- Sin, Y. H., 1991, Illustrated Book of Korean Buterflies in Color, Academy, Seoul, 364.
- Song, H. K., Park, G. S., Park, H. R., Seo, E. Y., So, S. K., Kim, M. Y., 2005, Vegetation and Soil Properties of the Coastal Sand Dune in Sinduri, Taean-Gun., J. Kor. Env. Res. & Reveg. Tech., 8(6), 59-68.
- Song, H. S., Jo, W., 2007, Diversity and Zonation of Vegetation Related Micro-Topography in Sinduri Coastal Dune, Korea -Focused on the Natural Monument Area-, Kor. J. Env. Eco., 21(3), 290-298.
- Van der Maarel, E., 1971, Plant and species diversity in relation to management, in: Duffey, E., Watt, A. S. (eds.), The Scientific Management of Animal and Plant Communities for Conservation, Black-well Scientific Publication, Oxford, 45-63.
- Wilson, E. O., 1988, Biodiversity, National Academy Press, Washington. D.C., 521.
- Yim, Y. J., Jeon, U. S., 1980, Distribution of Naturalized Plants in the Korean Peninsula, J. of Plant Biology, 23, 69-83.
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 강원지역환경기술개발센터