- Volume 6 Issue 3
The national management and retrieval service of the national scholar Content DB are very important. High quality content can improve the user's utilization and satisfaction and be a strong base for both the citation index creation and the calculation of journal impact factors. Therefore, the system is necessary to check data quality effectively. We have closely studied and developed a webbased data quality checking system that will support anything from raw digital data to its automatic validation as well as hands-on validation, all of which will be discussed in this paper.
Scholar Content;Data Quality;Data Quality Checking System
- http://society.kisti.re.kr Korea Society Community of Science and Technology
- http://www.ndsl.kr NDSL(National Digital Science Links)
- http://ksci.kisti.re.kr KSCI(Korea Science Citation Index Service)
- Fox. C. et al, "The Notion of Data and its Quality Dimensions", Information Processing & Management, Vol.30, No.1, 1994, pp.9-14. https://doi.org/10.1016/0306-4573(94)90020-5
- C.Y Lee,H.J Park, “A Case Study on Database Quality and Quality Factors”, journal of Information Technology Applications and Management, Vol.11, No.4, 2004, pp.209-225.
- DPC, “Data Quality Management Maturity Model”, DPC, 2006.
- DPC, “The Guideline for Data Quality Management”, DPC, 2006.
- KISTI, “XML based Academic Content and Association Technical Content Processing Guide”, KISTI, 2005.
- KISTI, "XML based Scholar Content Processing Guide", KISTI, 2007.
- KISTI, "National Academic Content Processing Guide", KISTI, 2010.
- Byung-Kyu Kim, "A Study on the System of Association Technology Information Management & Service", KOSTI 2004 Workshop, 2004, pp.251-261.
- KISTI, "The Manual for ACMS1.0(Academic Content Management System)", 2004
- KISTI, "The Manual for ACMS2.0(Academic Content Management System)", 2005
- KISTI, "The Manual for national scholar content total management system", 2007