- Volume 19 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
A Study on Degradation Characteristic and Flow Behavior in De-NOx Catalyst
탈질촉매 내 열화특성과 유동상태에 관한 연구
- Hwang, Seung-Min (Department of Health Environment, Graduate School of Venture, Hoseo University)
- 황승민 (호서대학교 벤처전문대학원 보건환경학과)
- Received : 2010.02.18
- Accepted : 2010.08.26
- Published : 2010.09.30
In this study, the indirect correlation of degradation characteristic and flow behavior in the de-NOx catalyst is investigated experimentally. The inner flow behavior in the de-NOx catalyst is varied from turbulent flow to laminar flow and the degradation of the de-NOx catalyst is remarkably affected by the inner flow. The degradation of the catalyst is increased in the upstream region near the inlet because injected turbulent flow enhances the adhesion of ash particle on the catalyst surface. The degradation of the catalyst near the inlet also governs the overall efficiency of the catalyst. The amount of adhered ash particles on the catalyst surface decreases as they progress downstream. This is due to the inner flow transition from turbulent flow to laminar flow.
Supported by : 호서대학교
- 홍성호, 2007, 탈질촉매 기술동향, 세라미스트, 10(1), 53-64.
- Durst, F., Melling, A., Whitelaw, J. H., 1976, Principle and practice of laser-Doppler anemometry, Academic Press, London, 58-96.
- Hinsch, K. D., 1993, Three-dimensional particle velocimety, Measurement Science and Technology, 6, 742-753. https://doi.org/10.1088/0957-0233/6/6/012
- Hwang, S. M., 2005, A Study on Flame Structure of Multi-Phase Combustion by Optical Measurement, Ph. D Dissertation, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan.
- Komori, S., Ueda, H., Ogino, F., Mizushina, T., 1982, Turbulence Structure and Transport Mechanism at the Free Surface in an Open Channel Flow, Int. J. of Heat and Mass Transfer, 25(4), 513-521. https://doi.org/10.1016/0017-9310(82)90054-0
- Kubota, Y., Kurose, R., Komori, S., 2006, Direct Numerical Simulation of Turbulent-Laminar Transition, Trans. Jap. Soc. of Fluid Mechanics, CD-ROM.
- Kurose, R., Makino, H., Shimada, H., Hikino, K., 2006, Effect of Flow Behavior on Degradation of De-NOx Catalyst, Trans. J. of the Jap. Institute of Energy, 85(6), 471-474. https://doi.org/10.3775/jie.85.471
- Kurose, R., Michioka, T., Makino, H., Komori, S., 2007, Effect of Flow Behavior in De-NOx Catalyst Honeycomb on Adhesion of Particles to the Wall, Trans. Jap. Soc. of Powder Technology, 85(6), 471-474.
- Morikita, H., Hishida, K., Maeda, M., 1994, Measurement of size and velocity of arbitrary shaped particles by LDV based image technique, 7th Intern. Symposium on Applications of Laser Techniques to Fluid Mechanics, Lisbon, paper 24. 7.
- Tanno, K., Kurose, R., Makino, H., Komori, S., 2009, Large-Eddy Simulation of Turbulent Flow with Surface Reaction in a Square Duct, Trans. Jap. Soc. of Fluid Mechanics, CD-ROM.