- Volume 11 Issue 3
The controller of a model reference adaptive control monitors the plant's inputs and outputs to acknowledge its characteristics. It then adapts itself to the characteristics it encounters instead of behaving in a fixed manner. An important part of every adaptive scheme is the adaptive law for estimating the unknown parameters on line. A more precise model is required to improve performance and to stabilize a given dynamic system, such as a satellite in which performance varies over time and the coefficients change due to disturbances, etc. After model identification, the robust controller (
Satellite attitude control;Adaptive control;Model identification;Proportional and integration controller;Robust controller (
- Dorato, P., Park, H. B., and Li, Y. (1989). An algorithm for interpolation with units in H-infinity, with applications to feedback stabilization. Automatica, 25, 427-430. https://doi.org/10.1016/0005-1098(89)90011-3
- Giarre, L., Milanese, M., and Taragna, M. (1997). H-infinity identification and model quality evaluation. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 42, 188-199. https://doi.org/10.1109/9.554399
- Ioannou, P. A. and Datta, A. (1991). Robust adaptive control: a unified approach. Proceedings of the IEEE, 79, 1736-1768. https://doi.org/10.1109/5.119551
- Jin, I. M., Lho, Y. H., and Kim, Z. C. (1994). A study on the attitude control techniques of Koreasat. Korea Automatic Control Conference, Daejeon, Korea. pp. 18-20.
- kimura, H. (1984). Robust stabilizability for a class of transfer functions. IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, 29, 788-793. https://doi.org/10.1109/TAC.1984.1103663
- KOMPSAT. (1996). KOMPSAT. Attitude & Orbit Control Subsystem Critical Design Audit, 1st edition
- Kosut, R. L. and Safonov, M. G. (2001). Editorial: Adaptive control, with confidence. International Journal of Adaptive Control and Signal Processing, 15, 429-429. https://doi.org/10.1002/acs.682
- Lho, Y. H., Jin, I. M., and Kim, H. D. (1998). A robust control of LEO satellites. Proceedings of the 13th Korea Automatic Control Conference, Busan, Korea. pp. 15-17.
- Phillips, C. L. and Harbor, R. D. (2000). Feedback Control Systems. 4th ed. Upper Saddle River, N.J.: Prentice Hall. p. 405.
- Tsao, T., Brozenec, T., and Safonov, M. G. (2003). Unfalsified adaptive spacecraft attitude control. Proceedings of AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, Austin, TX. AIAA-2003-5828.