- Volume 10 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Large Scale Entertainment System based on Gesture Recognition for Learning Chinese Character Contents
제스처 인식 대형 놀이 시스템 기반 한자 학습 콘텐츠
- Received : 2010.07.02
- Accepted : 2010.09.28
- Published : 2010.09.28
In this paper, we propose a large scale entertainment system based on gesture recognition for learning Chinese character contents. The system is consisted of parts that forecast user's posture in two infrared images and part that recognize gestures from continuous poses. And we can divide and acquire in front side pose and side pose about one pose in each IR camera. This entertainment system is immersive in nature and convenient for its gestures based controlling system. Also, it can maximize information transmission because induce immersion and interest using two large size displays and various multimedia elements. The learning Chinese character contents can master Chinese character naturally because give interest to user and supply game and education at the same time. Therefore, it can expect synergy effect that can learn playing to user combining with large entertainment system based on gesture recognition.
Supported by : 정보통신산업진흥원
- 댄S.어커프, 로버트H, 라이허, 키즈마케팅 불변의 법칙, 북폴리오, 2004.
- 여선민, 증강현실 기반 콘텐츠 활용 수업의 효과성 분석, 원광대학교 교육대학원 석사학위 논문 2008(2).
- 안성혜, 송수미, “디지털 에듀테인먼트 콘텐츠의 유형과 사례분석”, 한국콘텐츠학회논문지, 제6권, 제3호, pp.72-86, 2008(9).
- 장상수, 박혜선, 김상호, 김항준 “HMM을 이용한 제스처 기반의 게임 인터페이스”, 한국정보과학회 봄 학술발표논문집, Vol.31, No.1, pp.46-53, 2004.
- 백승국, “에듀테인먼트 콘텐츠와 미디어 문화교육”, 한국 언론학회 2006년 봄철정기학술대회, pp.393-400, 2006.
- L. R. Welch. Hidden markov models and the baum-welch algorithm. IEEE Information Theory Society Newsletter, Vol.53, No.4, 2003.
- Lawrence R. Rabiner, “A Tutorial on Hidden Markov Models and Selected Applications in Speech Recognition,” IEEE Signal Processing Letters, Vol.10, No.1, pp.257-286, 2003(1). https://doi.org/10.1109/5.18626
- G. D. Forney Jr., “The forward–backward algorithm,” in Proc. 34th Allerton Conf. Communications, Control and Computing, pp.432-446, 1996.
- G. D. Forney, “The Viterbi algorithm,” Proc IEEE, Vol.61, pp.268-278, 1973(3). https://doi.org/10.1109/PROC.1973.9030