- Volume 10 Issue 9
DOI QR Code
Peer Indexing Scheme using Efficient Data Dissemination in Mobile P2P Environment
이동 P2P 환경에서 효율적인 데이터 전송을 이용한 피어 색인 기법
- Received : 2010.08.24
- Accepted : 2010.09.02
- Published : 2010.09.28
In this paper, we propose the peer indexing scheme using data dissemination considering content and mobility. The proposed scheme consists of an index table, a buddy table, a routing table to support the cost of data dissemination, the search accuracy and cost. In this proposed scheme, a neighbor peer is recognized through a signal function and the cost of data dissemination is reduced by timestamp message. The transmitted messages are stored in the index structure considering timestamp and weight of interests which improves search accuracy and reduces the cost of search.
Peer Indexing;Timestamp Message;Index Table;Buddy Table;Routing Table
Supported by : 한국산업기술재단
- Z. Chen, H. T. Shen, Q. Xu, and X. Zhou, “Instant Advertising in Mobile Peer-to-Peer Networks,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Data Engineering, pp.736-747, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICDE.2009.14
- Y. Luo, O. Wolfson, and B. Xu, “Mobile Local Search via P2P Database,” Proc. IEEE International Interdisciplinary Intersociety Conference on Portable Information Devices, pp.1-6, 2008.
- O. Wolfson, B. Xu, and M. Tanner, “Mobile Peer-to-peer Data Dissemination with Resource Constraints,” Proc. International Conference on Mobile Data Management, pp.16-23, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/MDM.2007.12
- T. Repantis and V. Kalogeraki, “Data Dissemination in Mobile Peer to Peer Networks,” Proc. International Conference on Mobile data management, pp.211-219, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1145/1071246.1071279
- Y. Luo, O. Wolfson, and B. Xu, “A Spatial-Temporal Approach for Selective Data Dissemination in Mobile Peer-to-peer Networks,” Proc. International Conference on Wireless and Mobile Communications, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICWMC.2007.12
- O. Wolfson, B. Xu, H. B. Yin, and H. Cao, “Search-and-Discover in Mobile P2P Network Databases,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Distributed Computing Systems, pp.4-7, 2006.
- Y. C. Tseng, S. Y. Ni, Y. S. Chen, and J. P. Sheu, “The broadcast storm problem in a mobile ad hoc network,” Wireless Networks, Vol.8, No.2-3, pp.153-167, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1023/A:1013763825347
- B. Qureshi, G. Min, D. D. Kouvatsos, and M. Ilyas, “An Adaptive Content Sharing Protocol for P2P Mobile Social Networks,” Proc. IEEE International Conference on Advanced Information Networking and Applications Workshops, pp.413-418, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/WAINA.2010.12
- D. H. Kim, M. R. Lee, L. Han, and H. P. In, “Efficient Data Dissemination in Mobile P2P Ad-Hoc Networks for Ubiquitous Computing,” Proc. International Conference on Multimedia and Ubiquitous Engineering, pp.384-389, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/MUE.2008.100
- 윤영효, 곽후근, 김정길, 정규식, “모바일 P2P 환경에서 효율적인 네트워크 자원 활용을 위한 반응적인코드”, 정보과학회논문지, 제36권, 제2호, pp.80-89, 2009.
- D. T. Ahmed and S. Shirmohammadi, “Design Issues of Peer-to-Peer Systems for Wireless Ad Hoc Networks,” Proc. International Conference on Networking, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICN.2007.36
- 김관웅, 배성환, 김대익, “무선 Ad-hoc 네트워크에서 노드 이동성을 고려한 견고한 경로 관리 기법”, 한국통신학회논문지, 제34권, 제4A호, pp.309-315, 2009.