- Volume 10 Issue 9
In MRI, the Ferromagnetic artifact is generated by the metalization within in which the before inspection removal is impossible and the distortion of an image is brought. The distortion measure according to the steel for each sequence of T1 image and magnetic field intensity are analyzed and minimized method is looked into. We used SIEMENS 1.5T and 3.0T MRI for experiment equipment. First, it places within the Phantom making a metalization(Ti+Al, Stainless, Nitinol) on 1.5T, 3.0T MRI and the T1 weighted image for each Sequence is acquired. The distortion of an image and about adjacent portion change of the metal material were compared through the obtained image, we analyzed. In all metalizations, a distortion was generated and a distortion was few in particularly, and Titanium-Aluminium alloy. And the extent of a distortion was worse image in the Turbo spin Echo. The use of the Titanium-Aluminium alloy the inserted in an internal material of the metalization is recommend. and, equipment of 1.5T the patient inserting a metal in an internal is used in an inspection than equipment of 3.0T. Also, the sequence is suitable when it obtains the optimum T1 weighted image of an impersonate to use the Turbo spin Echo.
- 이관성, 박충근, “척추병변에 대한 티타늄 기구 고정술 후 핵자기공명 영상의 진단적 효용성”, 대한신경외과학회지, 제26권, pp.94-100, 1997.
- 홍현희, 서원혁, "자기공명 영상에서의 생체의학이식 재료에 대한 인공물에 관한 연구", 고려대논집, 제29권, 제1호, 1992.
- M. Dujovny, N. Kossovsky, Ram, R Valdivia, J. S Suk, et al, “Aneurysm clip motion during magnetic resonance imaging(In vivo experimental study with metallurgical factor analysis),” Neurosurgery, Vol.17, pp.543-548, 1985. https://doi.org/10.1227/00006123-198510000-00002
- R. L. Becker, J. F Norfray, G. P Teitelbaum, W. G. Bradley, L. Wacaser, "MR imaging in patients with intracranial aneurysm clips," AJNR, Vol.9, No.5, pp.885-889, 1988.
- 방용식, 김학문, 정헌정, 민관홍, 김동성, 이용우, "금속물 함유 환자의 지방소거 MR영상 기법에 관한 고찰(CHESS기법과 STIR기법의 비교)", 대한자기공명기술학회지, 제10권, pp.113-118, 2000.
- 이우용, 윤인규, 백화연, 공창진, 김동렬, "1.5T와 3.0T에서 금속물질의 위험도와 영상에 미치는 영향 비교", 대한자기공명기술학회, 제18권, 제1호, 2008.
- 현민수, M. Terashima, MV. McConnell, “자기공명혈관조영술을 이용한 관상동맥 크기 Nitinol 스텐트의 평가”, 순천향의대논문집, 제12권, 제2호, pp.233-240, 2006.
- Y. Amano, M. Ishihara, H. Hayashi, K. Gemma, and H. Kawamata, “Metallic artifacts of coronary and iliac arteries stents in MR angiography and contrast enhanced CT,” Clin. Imaging, Vol.23, No.2, pp.85-89, 1999. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0899-7071(99)00103-5
- Design of External Coil System for Reducing Artifact of MR Image due to Implantable Hearing Aid vol.19, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.9717/kmms.2016.19.2.375