- Volume 16 Issue 5
Design and Implementation of LD Publication Engine to Support Various Teaching and Learning Methods
다양한 교수-학습 방법을 지원하는 LD Publication 엔진의 설계 및 구현
- Received : 2010.01.11
- Accepted : 2010.02.18
- Published : 2010.05.15
In order to provide effective studies in accordance with the shifts in learning paradigms, an LD Publication engine, which is the former engine from the Learning Design (LD) based learning management system, was designed and implemented. The LD Publication engine analyzes the learning contents packages that have been prepared based on the LD and analyzes the constructions and meanings of the information files that describe learning activities in order to model them. The modeled data are fragmentized into effective and accessible forms from in the learning management systems and are then put into the database. LD based learning management systems provide learning effects and learner convenience designed to provide learners with a high performance learning platform. In addition, they will activate the development of content through the reproduction, reuse and sharing of the learning content, which will contribute to the expansion of infrastructures. These systems are also designed to enable linkages among learners' competences, preferences and portfolio, and thus the systems can be easily expanded.
Grant : u-학습 모형을 지원하는 지능형 통합 u-러닝 학습 시스템 개발
- K. H. Han, H. S. Song, "Design and Implementation of a Collaborative Software Development Management System," journal of Korea Society of IT Services, vol.5, no.2, pp.79-92, Aug. 2006. (in Korean)
- IMS GLC, IMS Learner Information Package, http://www.imsglobal.org/profiles/
- IMS GLC, IMS Reusable Definition of Competency or Educational Objective, http://www.imsglobal.org/competencies/
- R. Koper, and C. Tattersall, Learning Design, p.412, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg, 2005.
- H. Y. Jeong, Y. H. Kim, "A Design of SCORM based on Learning Contents Interconnection Framework for U-Learning," journal of Korea Navigation Institute, vol.13, no.3, pp.426-431, Jun. 2009. (in Korean)
- ADL, Sharable Content Object Reference Model 2004, http://www.adlnet.gov/Technologies/scorm/
- IMS GLC, IMS Content Packaging, http://www.imsglobal.org/content/packaging/
- IMS GLC, IMS Learning Design, http://www.imsglobal.org/learningdesign/