- Volume 28 Issue 3_4
EXISTENCE, UNIQUENESS AND STABILITY OF IMPULSIVE STOCHASTIC PARTIAL NEUTRAL FUNCTIONAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS WITH INFINITE DELAYS
- Anguraj, A. (Department of Mathematics, PSG College of Arts and Science) ;
- Vinodkumar, A. (Department of Mathematics, PSG College of Arts and Science)
- Received : 2009.08.06
- Accepted : 2009.09.14
- Published : 2010.05.30
This article presents the result on existence, uniqueness and stability of mild solution of impulsive stochastic partial neutral functional differential equations under sufficient condition. The results are obtained by using the method of successive approximation.
- A. Anguraj, M. Mallika Arjunan and E. Hernandez, Existence results for an impulsive partial neutral functional differential equations with state - dependent delay, Applicable Analysis, 86(7)(2007) 861-872. https://doi.org/10.1080/00036810701354995
- I.Bihari, A generalization of a lemma of Bellman and its application to uniqueness problem of differential equations, Acta Math. Acad. Sci. Hungar., 7(1956)71-94. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02022965
- G. Da Prato and J. Zabczyk, Stochastic Equations in Infinite Dimensions, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge: 1992.
- T.E. Govindan, An existence result for the Cauchy problem for stochastic systems with heredity, Differential Integral Equations, 15(2002) 103-113.
- T.E. Govindan, Almost sure exponential stability for stochastic neutral partial functional differential equations, Stochastics: An International Journal of Probability and Stochastic Processes, 77(2005)139154.
- E. Hernandez and Donal O'regan, Existence results for abstract neutral junctional differential equations, Proc. Amer. Math. Soc.,(to appear).
- E. Hernandez, M. Rabello and H.R.Henriquez, Existence of solutions for impulsive partial neutral functional differential equations, J.Math.Anal.Appl., 331(2007)1135-1158. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jmaa.2006.09.043
- E. Hernandez and H.R.Henriquez, Existence, results for partial neutral functional differential equations with unbounded delay, J.Math.Anal.Appl., 221(1998)452-475. https://doi.org/10.1006/jmaa.1997.5875
- Jun yang, Shouming Zhong and Wenpin Luo, Mean square stability analysis of impulsive stochastic differential equations with delays, J. Comp. Appl.Mathematics, 216(2008)474-483. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2007.05.022
- V.B. Kolmanovskii and V.R. Nosov, Stability oj neutral-type junctional differential equations, Nonlinear Analysis TMA, 6(1982) 873-910. https://doi.org/10.1016/0362-546X(82)90009-8
- V. Lakshmikantharn, D.D. Bainov and P.S. Simeonov, Theory of Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1989.
- A. Pazy, Semigroups of Linear Operators and Applications to Partial Differential Equations, Springer-Verlag, Newyork, 1983.
- Y. Ren and N. Xia, Existence, uniqueness and stability of the solutions to neutral stochastic functional differential equations with infinite delay, Applied Mathematics and Computation, 210(2009)72-79. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amc.2008.11.009
- Y. Ren, S.Lu and N. Xia, Remarks on the existence and uniqueness of the solutions to stochastic functional differential equations with infinite delay, J. Comput. Appl. Math., 220(2008)364-372. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cam.2007.08.022
- A.E.Rodkina, On existence and uniqueness of solution of stochastic differential equations with heredity, Stochastics, 12(1984)187-200. https://doi.org/10.1080/17442508408833300
- R. Sakthivel and J. Luo. Asymptotic stability of impulsive stochastic partial differential equations with infinite delays, J.Math.Anal.Appl. (2009, in press).
- R. Sakthivel and J. Luo. Asymptotic stability of nonlinear impulsive stochastic differential equations, Statist. Probab. Lett. (2009, in press).
- A.M. Samoilenko and N.A Perestyuk., Impulsive Differential Equations, World Scientific, Singapore, 1995.
- S.J. Wu, X.L. Guo and S. Q. Lin, Existence and uniqueness of solutions to random impulsive differential systems, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 22(4)(2006)595-600.
- Zhiguo Yang, Daoyi Xu and Li Xiang, Exponential p- stability of impulsive stochastic differential equations with delays, Physics Letter A: 356(2006)129-137.